Stuntman Bob

Just for fun if there were a sequel to Death Proof, about Stuntman Mikes brother getting revenge or something what B Movie actor, or any actor, would you like to see play Stuntman Bob…

Mickey Rourke

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Just for fun if there were a sequel to Death Proof, about Stuntman Mikes brother getting revenge or something what B Movie actor, or any actor, would you like to see play Stuntman Bob…
[/quote]
That would be pretty cool but I can’t think about any particular actor. I think Mickey Rourke would be quite good.

Mickey Rourke or Michael Madsen

Danny DeVito

[quote=“Scarface”]
Danny DeVito
[/quote]
Haha. You were joking, right?

Sylvester Stallone

"Eyyy…ya wanna go fa’ ride"

It would be great if he pulled up in his car from Cobra first. :slight_smile:

Billy Bob Thorton is STUNTMAN BOB:

Picture him at the bar with a cheap red satin jacket on, in Bad Santa mode:

“What the fuck? You never heard of the TV show Flipper? Hey Warren gimme another shot of Wild Turkey”

Hhaha…Cobra.

Awsum 50 - what the fuck is that all about.

I think it said Cool 50s.

Nope just saw it on youtube - it says “Awsum 50”. I fucking hate Stallone! I just don’t like his voice and his stupid monkey face. Hey, but that’s just me.

Yeah youre right. I havent seen that in awhile.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Danny DeVito
[/quote]

Hahahahah. Brilliant.

I’d get Catherine Zeta-Jones to play him.

MICHAEL… MADSEN… 8) They sort of look alike and Michael got such a great voice.

Stuntman Bob: …This is for stompin on my brothers head…"

(Stuntman Bob pops the clutch and kicks up some sand…as he drives towards his victim, we see a shot of a little flag flipping in the wind on the back of his bike with the skull/lightning bolts logo)

(we then cut to a shot of a little license plate on the back of the bike, it reads: B.O.B.)

(Bob hits the girl we know as Abby on his moped and crashes)

(we then hear him crying like a bitch)

Tom siezmore could play him, he would just turn up in something like a Gran Torino and squash kim and abernathys heads with his heel. >:(

If by some medical miracle Mickey Rourke and Bruce Willis combined genetics to produce a badass combo of awesomeness, then the by-product of that union could totally be Stuntman Bob.

But then again, you can never fail with Michael Madsen.

I really doubt a sequel, but it would be awesome to hear something from Stuntman Bob in a future QT movie. Something like a charachter is reading a newspaper that titles:

MAD STUNTMAN TAKES REVENGE FOR HIS BROTHER

Its really a shame Stuntman Mike died :frowning: .

[quote=“Larry”]
Its really a shame Stuntman Mike died :frowning: .
[/quote]

Was he actually confirmed dead though? I mean sure he got 9 colours of shit kicked out of him, but I don’t remember a specific death scene.

Aby said: "Lets kill that Bastard"

And thats what she did…