Scrpit Question

First of all, I’m new around here, but I’ll find another place on here to introduce myself. Anyway, After buying Death Proof the other day I have watched in 2 times. I absolutely love this movie. Quentin’s suave dialogue is back in a big way with this movie. So, my question is, were there ever scenes shot for the stuff that’s in the script that didn’t make it into the extended cut? I haven’t read the entire script yet (on about page 45), but already I’ve come across a few conversations that weren’t in the DVD. Also, what all is new on the DVD that wasn’t in the theater version? I’ve only seen the movie on DVD, so I can’t really compare. Is it just the black and white sequence?

it’s a lot more. more in the beginning, more in the middle. there’s even stuff missing in the extended version that’s in the theatrical version.

i guess at some point schnittberichte.com will have a second by second comparison up

- The Pam/Arlene/Scott thing from the script isnt in there. Arlene hints at it when she says to Jungle Julia (You know what just happened to that girl?)

• Warren screams at Jungle Julia when shes dancing in the bar, thats not in there.

Fine. Fine. But the real question here is - what is a scrpit?

Ahhhh! I didn’t even notice that I mispelled SCRIPT. Lol.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Fine. Fine. But the real question here is - what is a scrpit?
[/quote]

;D

[quote=“PutneySwope”]

• The Pam/Arlene/Scott thing from the script isnt in there. Arlene hints at it when she says to Jungle Julia (You know what just happened to that girl?)
    [/quote]

that dialogue between Arlene and Pam is really great by the way, I really wish it was in the film…

I loved that part too, it was really funny. Maybe he thought it wasnt very important to the story.

or maybe it was to long, it looks like it would have been at least a 5 minutes scene. IMO it would have add to the hang out/dazed and confused/rock all night feel of the part, going from one group to another… anyway before i read the script, this part in the film felt weird, ie when arlene comes back to the table and says “you know what happened to this girl?” “oh the dirty hippy?” and then we skip to smg else.

is there something about Brandy in the script, where Zoe and co sing the theme to Moesha or sumshit??? If sum1 has the script online give me a buzz and i’ll give u my e-mail