Who are all of the women at the end credits of Death Proof?

OK please don’t laugh at me because I honestly don’t know who these chicks are:

At the end of Death Proof, while the credits are rolling, there is a series of photographs. Does any one know who these women are? Are they actresses from some of QT’s favorite 70’s flicks?

Also, I took my mom to see Grindhouse last night. It’s no longer showing at the regular theaters. Now it’s only featured at the cheapies. She loved it! She enjoyed Planet Terror but freaken loved Death Proof, particularly the end of the film! During Planet terror she was laughing so hard she was crying when QT’s balls…well you know.

I love taking her to see QT’s movies. She’s the kind of person that will get worked up and yell at the screen if it’s a movie worth watching. Then everyone else in the theater gets excited and they start laughing and yelling at the screen too. But look out because if the movie sucks she falls alseep!

In kill Bill Vol. II she fell out of her seat when Elle Driver’s eyeball was plucked out! Then when she regained her composure she was pinching me through out the rest of the movie and whispering, "Did you see that?! Look what she did! I can’t believe she just did that!"

Freaken hysterical! :smiley:

I was also wondering who those women were, I don’t know much about 70s films, you know the obscure Grindhouse features. Qt was fucking awesome as Rapist numero uno, he likes getting his dick wet. I think they’re just women who worked on Grindhouse, maybe not.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I was also wondering who those women were, I don’t know much about 70s films, you know the obscure Grindhouse features. Qt was fucking awseome as Rapist numero uno, he like getting his dick wet.
[/quote]

Oh my God I know, I loved it!

“Where’s Louise?”

“He’s getting his dick wet Sir.”

"Well, get him the f… down here!"

Classic.

Easier access…

Too funny.

I can’t spell. Is it Louise, Lewis or Louis?

i seen the movie the day after it came out so i really dont remember who the pictures where of is there any pics of them online?

youtube has everything, I’d start there. The most brutal death scene in the history of cinema was the crash scene in Death Proof, I can still see Jungle Julia’s limb hitting the asphalt! :’( It haunts me in my sleep! Coming fom a gorehound, such as myself, you bet I mean it!

i dont know about it being the most brutal scene it was so expected the whole time she kept sticking her leg out the window i knew it was gona happen.

[quote=“Jjp”]
i dont know about it being the most brutal scene it was so expected the whole time she kept sticking her leg out the window i knew it was gona happen.
[/quote]But the whole thing was so brutal, seeing these gorgeous chicks die in that fashion was disturbing. At least to me it was.

maybe, i liked the part where rosario kicks stuntman mikes frace in, it was so cool it just like caved in.

I must have left too early! I really had to take a pee after 3 hours though. I didnt see any pics of any girls damn it

yeaa i sat through the entire credits, but then again… i made sure i dident eat any food or drink anything during or an hour before the film.

I took a whiz on my empty coke bottle. Something my uncle taught me, he’s a hobo, the drunk and smelly kind, he killed himself two years ago. God bless Smelly Chucky.

i just bought a bootleg to it and im gona check the pictures out tonight.

I have no idea what those “subliminal women” in the credits was supposed to mean either.

I didn’t recognize them as movie actresses though. They just looked like models from 70’s fashion magazines.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I took a whiz on my empty coke bottle. Something my uncle taught me, he’s a hobo, the drunk and smelly kind, he killed himself two years ago. God bless Smelly Chucky.
[/quote]

Hopefully you will take after him

damn it, of course i go to check the credits of death proof from the bootleg and it ends right after it says written and directed by QT. Thank god i got this bootleg though its great quality and now i can watch them as a double feature when ever i want.

Where the hell did you find a bootleg?! The quality is good? It doesn’t look like someone smuggled a camera into the theater and just refilmed the movie?

[quote=“Jjp”]
damn it, of course i go to check the credits of death proof from the bootleg and it ends right after it says written and directed by QT. Thank god i got this bootleg though its great quality and now i can watch them as a double feature when ever i want.
[/quote]

Hmmm, I was just on you tube but I didn’t think to look it up. I’m suprised QT hasn’t mentioned the pics in any of his interviews. Maybe the photos are of women in his life like his mom or Sally Menke (spelling?).

[quote=“Biohazard”]
youtube has everything, I’d start there. The most brutal death scene in the history of cinema was the crash scene in Death Proof, I can still see Jungle Julia’s limb hitting the asphalt! :’( It haunts me in my sleep! Coming fom a gorehound, such as myself, you bet I mean it!
[/quote]

Sally Menke the editor? I never saw a women with glasses, unless she wears contacts, I don’t remeber seeing her, I would have recognised her. QT’s mom is named Connie Zastoupil by the way, don’t know how she looks, so who knows if she’s there!

[quote=“Bkiddo”]
Where the hell did you find a bootleg?! The quality is good? It doesn’t look like someone smuggled a camera into the theater and just refilmed the movie?

[/quote]

my fathers friend went up to new york for an art show to buy paintings and while he was up there he seen a man selling bootlegs so he picked the grindhouse one up went home and checked it out and the picture quality and sound quality was really good so he let my father borrow it and i burned a copy of it.