Who Is Stuntman Mike?

Where do you think Stuntman Mike really came from? What do you think his backstory is? What made him a psycho? Use your imaginations!

I think Stuntman has a very tiny penis. Seeing all these gorgeous chicks makes him frustrated because of his weiner problem. Hence, he kills them because of his frustration.

Who’s Stuntman Mike?

…He’s a Stuntman…

Stuntman Mike lost his dick in a stunt mishap, that’s the only way he can get off now. Ever since, he’s had the same affliction that those people in Cronenberg’s Crash did.

I agree: tiny cock or he can’t get it up anymore :wink:

OK, what about his history of killing by car crash? Was JJ, Shanna, Arlene, Pam and Lanna Frank his very first time killing in that way?

I guess it was because Sheriff McGraw wouldve said that it wasnt his first time in a car wreck in the hospital right?

In the script his last name is Mikki, but in the film it sounds like he says McKay.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
OK, what about his history of killing by car crash? Was JJ, Shanna, Arlene, Pam and Lanna Frank his very first time killing in that way?

I guess it was because Sheriff McGraw wouldve said that it wasnt his first time in a car wreck in the hospital right?

In the script his last name is Mikki, but in the film it sounds like he says McKay.
[/quote]

That was probably his first time crashing in Texas, but he’s done it elsewhere. The way he did it, didn’t seem like he was doing it for the first time.

I thought it was McKay.

Haven’t you heard? Stuntman Mike is Stuntman Bob’s brother.

Oh…and I think it’s Mike Miike. Y’know, like Takashi Miike…

So now hes Japanese?

In the script its spelled MIKKI. Not MIIKE. And in the film it sounds like McKay.

Jay and Stuntman Mike Strike Back

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Haven’t you heard? Stuntman Mike is Stuntman Bob’s brother.
[/quote]

How could I forget, lol.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
So now hes Japanese?

In the script its spelled MIKKI. Not MIIKE. And in the film it sounds like McKay.

[/quote]

Haha…Miike…Mikki…both could be Japanese. But that doesn’t nesscessarily mean Stuntman Mike is Japanese. All I said is that his last name could be spelled like Takashi’s. I didn’t say that Stuntman Mike was Takashi Miike’s brother.

You silly people. Stuntman Mike is so angry because his mother, Stuntwoman Bertha, died while listening to the radio one evening. To retaliate, Stuntman Mike targeted the best victim…radio host Jungle Julia. After getting such a blood-lust when he killed her, he decided to go on a world-wide killing spree, but got cut short on a visit to Tennessee. ;D

Is it just me or is Stuntman Mike very similar to James Hetfield from Metallica. They dress similar, they have the same hair.

good eye, Biohazard

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
All I said is that his last name could be spelled like Takashi’s. I didn’t say that Stuntman Mike was Takashi Miike’s brother.
[/quote]

No, he’s Stuntman Bob’s brother.

dude…you are SO observant! :slight_smile:

Biohazards a regular Rain Man!

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Biohazards a regular Rain Man!
[/quote]Was that an insult? Dustin Hoffman is awesome in Rain Man though. He just wanted to watch TV, so sad.