Tarantino.info Grind House coverage feedback topic

go to: www.tarantino.info

I am updating the site almost daily with updates, such as interviews, reviews and other stuff. Here’s the place where you can leave your feedback and all that sort of stuff.

Today’s notable updates were:

• Part 1 of the much anticipated interview with Tarantino
  • Uploaded the official Grind House production notes
  • Link to behind-the-scenes footage

fire away guys…

WHAT WILL BE NEXT:
  • Part 2 of the interview with Tarantino
  • the interview with Kurt Russel
  • interviews with the rest of the cast
  • review of the grind house book
  • summary of the roundtable interviews

fuck that was awesome! Seb Wins!

Excellent work Seb! I’m looking forward to the rest of the Grindhouse interviews, etc.

8)

I’m most interested in the rest of the Quentin interview as well as the Kurt Russel interview.

I’m glad y’all like it. There is so much more. it’s so much work typing that shit down. and i have college papers to write, too… I’ll try to keep the stuff coming on a daily basis so all the shit is up before Grind House hits the screen

Seb, your Grindhouse coverage IMO is the best on the net.

Keep up the good work!

fair play on the coverage man really enjoyed the stuff so far especially the QT interview (looking forward to the next installment), I sympathise on the college work stuff ive got like four to write in the next week one of which is on bloody Alien Resurrection of all things agggh! anyway supercool man keep it up!

Thanks for all this Seb. I’m happy to see that QT seemed so enthusiastic about this website. :slight_smile:

Great interview so far ( though what does a fan need to do to get mentioned? hang yourself with Quentin slashed into your chest? ) Thousand Eyes ego returns to earth…

just kidding ;D

good interview one of the best i read … :wink:

I appreciate the interview. Good work, Seb. I like especially the fact, that Tarantino knows about this website. Years ago he told in an interview he wasn’t interested in the internet at all. And the idea of THE BIG BOSS OF ROME (Henry Silva is still alive and Mario Adorf also needs a good project) is brilliant. Too poor time is limited.

So awesome!! Great stuff Sebber!! Thanks for doing this dude! Its so funny to know that QT reads the site because I remember when we all thought he never even went online. haha. Thats gonna be a day to remember for ya!!! 8)

Id love to see QT do his Big Boss of Rome trailer. If you know QT, you know hes a super fan of the Italian polizioteschi and directors like DiLeo, Lenzi, Castellari, Martino etc etc. That trailer would rule them all.

William C: He definitely has to get some of the DiLeo movie guys for it. Thats a MUST!! 8)

Thank you Seb this interview is fantastic !!!

I really wish that “The Big Boss of Rome” could be a full-length movie.

Wow Seb, all this stuff is fucking brilliant. Congratulations. It’s so fucking cool how QT knows about this site and everything. Didn’t have time to read all the stuff, though will be doing so soon.

Its so awesome! All the interviews fucking rock :stuck_out_tongue:

You must still have a great buzz from talking with those people! :smiley: 8)

Any chance of getting bits and pieces of you doing the interview in audioform ini the future? 8)

Can’t wait for the second part with QT! Did you make some connections? As in for the future? Like he would slip some info for your website? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Did you make some connections? As in for the future? Like he would slip some info for your website? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Yeah, good question.

Also, did you get this on video? Was this the first time you met QT? How did you manage to get all these interviews?

no videos. not too many photos. after i’m done with all the interview text files. i will edit some audio stuff, i will post some snippets but not really too much. “the website is fucking killer”, you bet you ass i will post that as mp3 ,haha

Great interview Seb, I am really looking forward to the next parts. And I really agree with The Man himself, this website is fucking killer!

[quote=“The Seb”]
no videos. not too many photos. after i’m done with all the interview text files. i will edit some audio stuff, i will post some snippets but not really too much. “the website is fucking killer”, you bet you ass i will post that as mp3 ,haha
[/quote]

Seb you should put that on the mainpage as a soundfile so everytime we open it up we hear that quote! 8)

you can read my mind