Official grindhouse website

http://www.grindhousemovie.net

ENJOY! 8)

Aiight, NOW we’re talkin!

Did you listen to the radio? Track 3 creeped the shit out of me!

Couldn’t figure out a way to get out of the Machete page though. Picked up the M16 and just shot everything up!

“DANCE,MOTHERFUCKER”!

Oh man. This looks like it’ll be the best DVD ever.

it’s half under construction. but it’s fucking amazing!

this pic is from the site

I now have a new homepage!! ;D - LOL

hey you adulterer!

Hey, don’t worry! Who loves ya baby?

Pete, if Track 2 on the radio doesn’t Carpenter-esque, I don’t know what does!

It was great reading all the “Grindhouse 101” stuff. I see that Marley sure did her homework!

[quote=“Laydback”]

Couldn’t figure out a way to get out of the Machete page though. Picked up the M16 and just shot everything up!

“DANCE,MOTHERFUCKER”!

[/quote]

??? Machete page?

I’m having some trouble getting into the site right now. Could you guys post some info on whats in there? Thanks!È

[quote=“Bad Max”]
??? Machete page?
[/quote]

Yeah, when you navigate into the theater, click on the big arrow on the upper right. You’ll then see Danny on the lower right. Click on him and it’ll take you to the table with all the weapons.

There’s also a Machete-movie poster in the background. Too bad we can’t zoom in on it.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
I’m having some trouble getting into the site right now. Could you guys post some info on whats in there? Thanks!È
[/quote]
Yeah same here

This website is a dream! :smiley: :-*

I almost had an heart attack when I first saw this:

That would be cool if the theatre posted both movie posters!!

Better yet, I think that each major city should build an exact replica of the grindhouse on the website to show both movies. That would rock the fucking house. And yes, I would travel to see it.

awesome site really. can’t wait till it goes full steam. i dont get the point of the machete game though

It will be awesome once its fully up and running, the trailer blew me away, as did the teaser on spike tv! the music was incredibly creepy!

The website is really stylish. Can’t wait it won’t be anymore under construction 8)

anyone figured out the game yet? if you go to the bathroom, there’s a box where you can swith something on. then there’s a countdown. the question is, what’s the point of that? and what’s the point of the machete thing?

isnt the count down timer actually counting down the seconds to the release date?

and the machete thing…i dont know…

[quote=“Stuntman Mike”]

this pic is from the site
[/quote]

Forgot how big a fan QT is of the Fulci flick!