What went wrong?

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Titty_Twister

Re: What went wrong?

Post by Titty_Twister » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:23 pm

Thank you deliv. that's how i felt, the end sucked. Anything is better then than lame ass shit. I mean what if instead of Vampires appearing the story happaned as planed. They went to the Bar and the deal went down. What if the deal went sour and the police got involved. And there was some kind of hostage situation. Maybe one of the kids died. Whatever. Anything but vampires  
How many times did you actually see this movie? The first time I saw it I also went: WTF! but the second time I accidentally saw it again and recognized the movie I saw the irony of it all and it strucked me as lightening.

If you've only seen it once, you might give it another chance...

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:29 am

there's no irony. Its just stupid.

Starkey
Real McCoy

Post by Starkey » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:52 am

I've seen it once on DVD and twice on TV. The last time I watched it was yesterday...I feal the same way as I always have. Except this time I laughed a little, but not because it was funny. I laughed at the stupidity of the situations that they were in.
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!

cozo

Post by cozo » Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:19 am

The second part of FDTD was a homage to all those horror cult movies QT loves so much. It had gore, violence, nudity, black humor, cheesy special effects etc.; all essential elements which one would normally find in a cult movie made in the  70's or 80's. If you're not into cult movies, you will not enjoy the second part of FDTD. Period.
first off..you cant judge a movie by watching it once.

second..totally agree with scarface, and would like to add: didnt QT mention before that he wanted to make a horror movie where you would actually care about the people that are dying. the whole part before the titty twister is for the character development..so that you can see where everyone is coming from.

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:26 pm

What if the cops showed up to bust the Geckos?  There's a fuckin' predicament.  Cops to the left of me, vampires to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.