Has anyone ever noticed this!?

This has been bugging the shit out of me for the longest time now…

During the scene where Seth discovers the body of the woman in the hotel, he and Richie are talking back and forth. But, if you look and listen closely enough, you’ll notice that Seth says something that’s been edited out.

Seth: I need an explanation. What is the matter with you?

Richie: There’s nothing wrong with me, brother. That woman tried to escape and I did what I had to do.

But during the next line…

Seth: That woman wouldn’t have said shit, if she didn’t have a mouth full of ____.

You’ll notice that he continues to talk but the last word is taken out. Has anyone else noticed this before?

He says “The woman wouldn’t have said shit if she had the mouth full of it”. I never noticed what you noticed.

I can distinctly hear the pause after he says, “if she didn’t have a mouth full of…”. Anyways, you can still see Clooney’s lips move during the pause.

QT is so good as Ritchie. He says “That woman tried to EX-cape and I did what I had to do”. It just cracks me up the way he says it.

I also LMAO when he says “You want to watch TV with me?” to Gloria Hill. Its so soft and gentle. You know hes going to do some fucked up shit to her though. haha!

Thats his best performance in a film to date.

On that note…I don’t think I could ever watch T.V. with Quentin.

Ever.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]
QT is so good as Ritchie. He says “That woman tried to EX-cape and I did what I had to do”. It just cracks me up the way he says it.

[/quote]

Yeah, I agree. Hilarious.

“Where are we going?”

“Mexico.”

“What’s in Mexico?”

“Mexicans.”

“What did you just call me? You just call me a nut? I - yeah, that was pretty nutty.” (Or something like that, been a while since I’ve watched it)

I have no clue what ThaDuke is talking about…

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]

I also LMAO when he says “You want to watch TV with me?” to Gloria Hill. Its so soft and gentle. You know hes going to do some fucked up shit to her though. haha!

[/quote]

That always freaks me out :stuck_out_tongue: He says it like he is talking to a little kid, who he is about to abuse! Fucking genius stuff :smiley:

Are there different versions of this DVD? I must be missing something here…

It’s almost like something is edited.

[quote=“WinslowLeach”]

[/quote]

When I went to the theater to see it, everyone burst into laughter at that scene. There were other scenes were everyone had a good laugh too. I.E. the “Mexicans” line and when Sex Machine introduced himself stand out in my mind.

From the script

SETH

No.

(pause)

That woman wouldn’t of said shit if

she had a mouthful.

RICHARD

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,

wrong, wrong! Once you left, she

became a whole different person.

If mouthful = gag

then this instance would make more sence.

no ,he meant ,she wouldnt say shit if she had a mouthful of shit

mexicans

Has any one ever noticed that a vampire holds a chair in the final showdown? It looks like it fights someone who is not there… and in the same shot, we see a vampire slowely walking behind the stage? WTF? It’s so funny!!