Richy's gun

Does anyone know anything about the gun that Richy (Quentin) uses in FDTD. I know it is a 1911 automatic but more imortantly the make and the finish???

It looks like a hard chrome that is very bright and polished (like many others in our man’s movies) but I would like some input.

Thanks.

It could either be a Colt 1911 .45, or a Springfield Armoury 1911

But for sure, it has a nickel finish

its definatly not a 45 in all of tarantino he always uses 9mm.

[quote=“Jjp”]
its definatly not a 45 in all of tarantino he always uses 9mm.
[/quote]

Not true. In Reservoir Dogs almost all the characters use .45s. Mr. Orange, Mr. White (hell, he even uses two to kill the cops in the car), Mr. Pink and Mr. Blonde (though we actually never see him use it in the movie). In Pulp, John Travolta uses a 45., in fact it looks a little too much like the gun Gene Hackman used in Crimson Tide, and after all it is possible that it is the same gun because we know that QT wrote some dialogue for that movie and is friends with Tony Scott.

i also think the gun that Marsellus Wallace uses in the scene where he’s trying to catch Butch is a .45

Even Bill in Kill Bill uses a .45 only difference is that it’s a colt .45 peacemaker.

“We should have shotguns for this shit…”

[quote=“JohnnyTightLips”]
Not true. In Reservoir Dogs almost all the characters use .45s. Mr. Orange, Mr. White (hell, he even uses two to kill the cops in the car), Mr. Pink and Mr. Blonde (though we actually never see him use it in the movie). In Pulp, John Travolta uses a 45., in fact it looks a little too much like the gun Gene Hackman used in Crimson Tide, and after all it is possible that it is the same gun because we know that QT wrote some dialogue for that movie and is friends with Tony Scott.

i also think the gun that Marsellus Wallace uses in the scene where he’s trying to catch Butch is a .45

Even Bill in Kill Bill uses a .45 only difference is that it’s a colt .45 peacemaker.
[/quote]

Non of them are 45s.

Go here http://www.gunsinmovies.com/index.html

there is no from dusk til dawn on there