Penis pistol?

lol one of the funniest scenes (well i think so) is when sex machine first shows his pistol that is directly over his genitals…is there any real gun that is like that?! if so whats the name? i wanan buy a replica lol thanks…

if you look close, its only a barrel and two drums, a mechanic device that would not work in reality of course. just in Rodriguez’ fantasy

It’s also in Desperado.

I have one in my pants  :wink: Fucking Desert Eagle shit man ;D

[quote]lol one of the funniest scenes (well i think so) is when sex machine first shows his pistol that is directly over his genitals…is there any real gun that is like that?! if so whats the name? i wanan buy a replica lol thanks…[/quote]

On the SE DVD, there is an outtake where SEX MACHINE first shows his PENIS PISTOL and one of the drums falls off.

It’s funny as hell.

That’s kinda running gag of Robert Rodriguez, cause you see this penis gun in Desperado, too, and the Mariachi wants to give it to Salma.

Firing that thing would be painfull like hell anyways…

Yeah, I never want to have a gun barrel that close to my nads. Sort of a personal policy.

Will it be effective in actually shooting anything? It’s not at the most strategic of places and he’ll have to keep thrusting his pelvis upwards, wouldn’t he?

or walking on his hands…

I doubt a revolver type model would work because the hammer often needs a lot more space for cocking and firing. I think it would work if the gun was more like a Mauser machine pistol because the hammer is a lot smootherand the in general design of the top of the gun would be aerodynamic for the cause, though it would look like you’d have a pretty small number because of the barrel length…

I got it: a magnum revolver barrel with a metal strip over seperating the drums/cylinders from eachother, but housing .22 or .38 cal. rounds so the recoil wouldn’t be so painful. Then, for dramatic presentation, have the drums start out seperated from each other, but after a second of being drawn out, the cylinders would shift and lock up behind the barrel and the cylinders would alternate between shots Left testi, right testi, that sort of thing.

Why am I typing this??

haha

probably because you which you had a big “gun” between your legs? HAHA

[quote=“Seb (admin)”]
haha

probably because you which you had a big “gun” between your legs? HAHA
[/quote]

Which=wish?

Nah, I’d rather have a fire house if you ask me. ;D

;D FDTD was my first QT film and I’ve watched them all except Jackie Brown and Natural Born Killers!

I think it would work if the gun was more like a Mauser machine pistol because the hammer is a lot smootherand the in general design of the top of the gun would be aerodynamic for the cause, though it would look like you’d have a pretty small number because of the barrel length…