I think Richie should've lived...

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Dead_Nigga_Storage

I think Richie should've lived...

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:06 am

The movie's great and everything, but I think it would've been even better if he lived through the whole thing. I would've loved to hear all the funny shit he could've said through all the vampire crap. Plus, I would've liked Seth and Richie live through it together so they could end up rich robber buddies...

Maybe they could end the movie with Seth and Richie gettin into a funny arguement or something? I don't know, I just don't think Richie should've died, especially how I felt his character wasn't developed enough...
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ragdoll

Re: I think Richie should've lived...

Post by ragdoll » Sat Oct 04, 2003 6:55 pm

yeah man richie should have lived he was definatley my favorite chararter. He was just a cool and calm character. HE WAS AWESOME! ;

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:02 pm

If he lived, he would've probably killed time by raping that fat-ass  vampire who was in the bar  ;D

Tha_WOLF

Post by Tha_WOLF » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:44 am

Yeah, he should have lived. He should have been in on the crazy ass vampire killing. I think they could have ended it with Ritchie, Seth, and Kate killing all vamps with the sunlight, and then Ritchie asks for a quick fuck, and when Kate declines, he blows her fucking head off.

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:50 am

I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. Richie kicked ass and it would've been cool if the two brothers ended up together. Juliette Lewis is a horrific actress and should have been killed and raped by Richie AFTER he ate out her pussy.

Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel » Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:08 pm

[quote]I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. quote]

+1

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:11 am

I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. quote]

+1
1) That quote didn't work
2) Your picture doesn't work
3) What does the "+1" mean?
4) Thank you for your time

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Re: I think Richie should've lived

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:07 am

And "the most confuzzled post of the year" award goes to.....

EZEKIEL!!!!

BadMotherFucker

Re: I think Richie should've lived

Post by BadMotherFucker » Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:38 am

And "the most confuzzled post of the year" award goes to.....

EZEKIEL!!!!
Yeah, you're right. HE probably doesn't even know what he meant.

Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:33 am

+1 means I agree.

Holiday

Post by Holiday » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:34 am

That is crazy.

I would've wanted to see Ritchie die at some point....but not as early as he did.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:13 am

+1 means I agree.

....And "the biggest padder in the forum" award goes to....

EZEKIEL!! Congrats!

just in case you're ignorant, padding is when you don't put any fucking insight into your post. You just waste space by saying "I agree!" just to increase your post count.

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:26 am

....And "the biggest padder in the forum" award goes to....

EZEKIEL!! Congrats!

just in case you're ignorant, padding is when you don't put any fucking insight into your post. You just waste space by saying "I agree!" just to increase your post count.
i agree - that's BULLSHIT!

Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:35 am

I don`t think I`m gonna post here anymore, for a while anyway. I think it`s really pathetic that I`m getting treated like this. We`re all here for the same fucking reason so I can`t see why we can`t just be cool with eachother. You think I give a fuck about my post count? I`m just trying to post as much as I can so maybe I can get to know some of you. I just agreed with somebody because I shared their opinion and then I was asked to explain something so I did. If that`s padding then I apologise. I`m just sick of this shit.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:39 am

I don`t think I`m gonna post here anymore, for a while anyway. I think it`s really pathetic that I`m getting treated like this. We`re all here for the same fucking reason so I can`t see why we can`t just be cool with eachother. You think I give a fuck about my post count? I`m just trying to post as much as I can so maybe I can get to know some of you. I just agreed with somebody because I shared their opinion and then I was asked to explain something so I did. If that`s padding then I apologise. I`m just sick of this shit.
BOOOOHOOOOOOOO WAAAHAAAA  :'(

Only kidding man, don't go to fucking Oprah man, I'm just pullin your leg. I'm not Toothpick or anything, I'm not going to flame you up the asshole, I was just playing around. ;)

Speaking of post count, I'm a Wolf, yay....

EDIT: I had an idea, what if QT played Seth instead of Richie? I saw QT play Mr. White before, so there's no question he'd be a good dominating character. That would be neat.

Could you imagine QT screaming, "WE'RE IN FUCKING MEXICO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"  LOL...
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holiday

Post by Holiday » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:54 am

Congrats on making "The Wolf"! ;D

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:02 am

Congrats on making "The Wolf"! ;D
Thanks! It's great to be of the Elite at the forum...  :)
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holiday

Post by Holiday » Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:58 am

That it is....(sits nack in chair...) ;D

reptile

Post by reptile » Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:44 pm

naaah i think he had to die, but maybe a little later...after all he's bitten and he dies, and when he wakes up as a vampire he's immediately killed again...i would have wanted to see the vampire richie haunting the survivors...
or else he could have survived instead of seth..i don't know..

ChickdelaLynch
Kiddo

Post by ChickdelaLynch » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:44 am

I think Richie should've lived. I was a little disheartened seeing him die so quickly, since he's my favorite character in the film.
I got a date with the night, burnin' down my finger, gonna catch the kids dry, gonna walk on water, buyin' out the fight, we're sweatin in the winter, hold my hand and squeeze tight, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow, chow

Cipher_Born
Real McCoy

Post by Cipher_Born » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:51 pm

Yeah,he should've lived,Richie was the shit.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:42 am

Speaking of post count, I'm a Wolf, yay....
HAHAHAHAA

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:46 am

The only way to salvage that movie would have been to kill EVERYBODY

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:57 pm

The only way to salvage that movie would have been to kill EVERYBODY

.....wait, what are you saying? You implying that Dusk Till Dawn sucks? Don't make me wup you'z ass.

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:28 am

Sorry Dead Nigga.  It's just, the vampire plot twist was so ridiculous that everybody should've gotten killed really hardcore to try and redeem itself.  It was an okay horror, it was just not a very good "movie."  I'd watch it anytime though.

Pistolero

Post by Pistolero » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:59 am

Yeah, I really wish Ritchie had lived through the whole thing, he was my favorite. I wish Kate had died instead. Grrr, I hate Juliette Lewis...it's such a shame she's in two of my all-time favorite movies.

Miss_White
Basterd

Post by Miss_White » Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:44 pm

I hate Julliette Lewis..

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:14 am

You guys hate Julliete Lewis? You guys hate Julliete Lewis?!? Shit, I hate her more than both of you put together! She's ugly and flatchested, has an annoying voice, can't sing, can't act, and has that white trash thing going on. Yuck. Thank god she ain't in no more movies.

Pistolero

Post by Pistolero » Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:44 am

Yeah, and she plays the same fucking character in every movie... ARRRGGHHH! She's a one-trick pony, in my opinion. And that voice, that whiny, trailer-trash voice, oh god, it makes me want to cut off my ears.

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:38 am

Yeah, and she plays the same fucking character in every movie... ARRRGGHHH! She's a one-trick pony, in my opinion. And that voice, that whiny, trailer-trash voice, oh god, it makes me want to cut off my ears.
She's not even a one-trick pony.  She's glue.