I think Richie should've lived

The movie’s great and everything, but I think it would’ve been even better if he lived through the whole thing. I would’ve loved to hear all the funny shit he could’ve said through all the vampire crap. Plus, I would’ve liked Seth and Richie live through it together so they could end up rich robber buddies…

Maybe they could end the movie with Seth and Richie gettin into a funny arguement or something? I don’t know, I just don’t think Richie should’ve died, especially how I felt his character wasn’t developed enough…

yeah man richie should have lived he was definatley my favorite chararter. He was just a cool and calm character. HE WAS AWESOME! ;

If he lived, he would’ve probably killed time by raping that fat-ass vampire who was in the bar ;D

Yeah, he should have lived. He should have been in on the crazy ass vampire killing. I think they could have ended it with Ritchie, Seth, and Kate killing all vamps with the sunlight, and then Ritchie asks for a quick fuck, and when Kate declines, he blows her fucking head off.

I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. Richie kicked ass and it would’ve been cool if the two brothers ended up together. Juliette Lewis is a horrific actress and should have been killed and raped by Richie AFTER he ate out her pussy.

[quote]I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. quote]

+1

[quote]I think Juliette Lewis should have died and Richie should have lived. quote]

+1[/quote]

1. That quote didn’t work
  2. Your picture doesn’t work
  3. What does the “+1” mean?
  4. Thank you for your time

And “the most confuzzled post of the year” award goes to…

EZEKIEL!!!

[quote]And “the most confuzzled post of the year” award goes to…

EZEKIEL!!! [/quote]

Yeah, you’re right. HE probably doesn’t even know what he meant.

+1 means I agree.

That is crazy.

I would’ve wanted to see Ritchie die at some point…but not as early as he did.

[quote]+1 means I agree.[/quote]

....And "the biggest padder in the forum" award goes to....

EZEKIEL!! Congrats!

just in case you're ignorant, padding is when you don't put any fucking insight into your post. You just waste space by saying "I agree!" just to increase your post count.

[quote]

…And “the biggest padder in the forum” award goes to…

EZEKIEL!! Congrats!

just in case you’re ignorant, padding is when you don’t put any fucking insight into your post. You just waste space by saying “I agree!” just to increase your post count.[/quote]

i agree - that’s BULLSHIT!

I dont think Im gonna post here anymore, for a while anyway. I think its really pathetic that Im getting treated like this. Were all here for the same fucking reason so I cant see why we cant just be cool with eachother. You think I give a fuck about my post count? Im just trying to post as much as I can so maybe I can get to know some of you. I just agreed with somebody because I shared their opinion and then I was asked to explain something so I did. If thats padding then I apologise. Im just sick of this shit.

[quote]I dont think Im gonna post here anymore, for a while anyway. I think its really pathetic that Im getting treated like this. Were all here for the same fucking reason so I cant see why we cant just be cool with eachother. You think I give a fuck about my post count? Im just trying to post as much as I can so maybe I can get to know some of you. I just agreed with somebody because I shared their opinion and then I was asked to explain something so I did. If thats padding then I apologise. Im just sick of this shit. [/quote]

BOOOOHOOOOOOOO WAAAHAAAA :’(

Only kidding man, don’t go to fucking Oprah man, I’m just pullin your leg. I’m not Toothpick or anything, I’m not going to flame you up the asshole, I was just playing around. :wink:

Speaking of post count, I’m a Wolf, yay…

EDIT: I had an idea, what if QT played Seth instead of Richie? I saw QT play Mr. White before, so there’s no question he’d be a good dominating character. That would be neat.

Could you imagine QT screaming, “WE’RE IN FUCKING MEXICO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” LOL…

Congrats on making “The Wolf”! ;D

[quote]Congrats on making “The Wolf”! ;D[/quote]

Thanks! It’s great to be of the Elite at the forum… :slight_smile:

That it is…(sits nack in chair…) ;D

naaah i think he had to die, but maybe a little later…after all he’s bitten and he dies, and when he wakes up as a vampire he’s immediately killed again…i would have wanted to see the vampire richie haunting the survivors…

or else he could have survived instead of seth…i don’t know…

I think Richie should’ve lived. I was a little disheartened seeing him die so quickly, since he’s my favorite character in the film.