Great movie until

They all turn into vampires. It all goes wrong right there. I remember thinking it was great and then I was just disappointed.

What are you talking about. I have no idea.

I totally agree, but Ezekiel, just like the briefcase thing, read through the other topics. There are about twenty that mention this. I’ve mentioned it at least ten times on the site.

[quote]I totally agree, but Ezekiel, just like the briefcase thing, read through the other topics. There are about twenty that mention this. I’ve mentioned it at least ten times on the site.[/quote]

Thanks.

Go to these two topics, they mention this a lot: Best Part in FDTD, and FDTD. They should have what you’re looking for.

[quote]Go to these two topics, they mention this a lot: Best Part in FDTD, and FDTD. They should have what you’re looking for.[/quote]

I just wanted to say that the movie had lots of potential and then it`s like someone else took over and fucked it all up.

The vampire thing is awesome! Some people just don’t get it, therefore only like the first half. Some people really like the second half and wish the whole thing was a vampire movie. I like the WHOLE thing. It’s brilliant.

[quote]The vampire thing is awesome! Some people just don’t get it, therefore only like the first half.  Some people really like the second half and wish the whole thing was a vampire movie.  I like the WHOLE thing.  It’s brilliant. [/quote]

I don`t think it`s because i don`t "get it". I just don`t like it.

FDTD was two genres in one

Two fucked up criminals in the first half - crime film

Vampires & Vampire Killas in the 2nd half - horror film

The more and more I’ve seen it I’ve loved it more and more!

[quote]Two fucked up criminals in the first half - crime film[/quote]

More like one…but…

I totally agree with you Ezekiel, the Vampire part seeemed too much like the “Buffy the Vampire” series.

But still a great film. :slight_smile:

Dang, this topic died a long time ago.

I think these topics are bullshit. What the fuck else were you expecting in this film? There’s vampires on the movie cover, there’s vampires on the back. The trailer had vampires, any Quentin Tarantino or RR follower would’ve known this. But people act as if they wern’t gonna expect it. Especially Starkey’s reason for not liking it. If you didn’t want a vampire movie you can TURN THE FUCKIN MOVIE OFF. You rent it thinking, “oh I know this is about vampires but I won’t know when they strike”.

Fuck off, all of you, this movie rules.

Word, Bullet. Word.

LISTEN UP ALL OF YOU. This movie was made exactly the way it was meant to. There was supposed to be a split in between. The vampire effects were supposed to be cheesy. It was supposed to a B-movie. If you thought it sucked, stop complaining because we heard it all. Sure I didn’t like it at first either, but I’ve grown to realize it was meant to be that way…and really, it’s not as bad as I thought.

Whoa,…I like this movie!

The only thing that bugs me is the way the Vampire part went down, thats all. It’s not that bad

infact Im gonna get the Special Edition DVD pretty soon.

Maybe they did do it on purpose, just thought it was a bit cheesy.

I still like it alot :slight_smile:

thats the way B movies are. cheesy. filled with cheese for your entertainment

I get your guy’s points. :wink:

My friend saw RD and FDTD for the first time. He liked FDTD a lot, the humor and the action. And then it gets so unreal. He thought FDTD sucked because of the second part. He loved RD.

I think the reason I dont like the vamp part is becouse I want it to be really scary, when it’s just gory action.

I think thats why it bugs me.

ever heard of over the top?