Can someone explain the Chinese kid?

OK, I’m wondering, what the fuck is that chinese kid doing in this movie? It wasn’t exactly explained. Seth brought it up in the beginning, then it phased out and never got answered. What is Jacob’s dead wife Chinese? Did they adopt him? Are him and Jacob secret lovers? What’s going on?

They’re secret lovers. You knew that Jacob was a priest, right? That’s all the explaination you need.

1. Jacob was a minister not a priest

2. Are you fucking with me , or is this really true…(I know it’s not true)

what’s the fucking point of this topic? So he adopted a kid, what’s your problem? does it bother your aryian mind that he adopted a chinese?

Jacob (Keitel) was a minister and he probably wanted adopt a child of another race. So whats the big mystery? Who fuckin cares anyway? lol.

Gee, what could possibly be the point of this topic? Hmm, lemme think. OH YEAH! Maybe is it they never explained why the chinese kid’s in that family, and I was wondering, and this kind of is the forum where you ask questions like this? Is it a crime to ask a question? It’s not a question of race, it’s a question of a character being out of place. I didn’t know if he was adopted or whatnot, so this is the place I came to ask it… Geez. Don’t fucking call me Aryian, especially how it’s kind of hard to have an Aryian mind since I’m from Africa. I’m not racist, I was just wondering. >:(

That kid was a shitty assed actor. I hated him. He ruined the movie. I was happy when he died.

Keitel also sucked in this movie too. Clooney was the best actor.

Clooney was the best. And sorry, i ment minister. So do any of you guys who complained about the topic have a reason why we shouldn’t try to figure out why he was there. I have been wondering why they didn’t explain that. If the son is adopted, is the daughter? Are ministers aloud to have kids?

P.S. Toothpick, i really like your new pic.

Didn’t Jacob have a Chinese wife? I dunno what kind of child comes out whenever a white male and an Asian chick breed, but I guess a Chinese kid is one possibility.

in the script i read it states he was adopted

Thanks for answering us without playa hatin’. :-[

Ok, so he’s adopted. That’s all I wanted to know, you don’t hafta scream fucking Nazi on me. It’s not like he was an incredible Oscar material actor anyway. What movies has he been in since Dawn? He played extras and maybe one tv episode, that’s it.

[quote]Ok, so he’s adopted. That’s all I wanted to know, you don’t hafta scream fucking Nazi on me. It’s not like he was an incredible Oscar  material actor anyway. What movies has he been in since Dawn? He played extras and maybe one tv episode, that’s it. [/quote]

What are you gonna say when Kill Bill comes out? “Whats with all the Chinese and Japanese people in it?”

Use your head dude. Movies dont have to have a fuckin NOTICE in it that says “Theres only ONE Asian actor in this film”. Anybody with a brain could see the kid was adopted by Jacob, plain and simple. wtf?

[quote]

What are you gonna say when Kill Bill comes out? “Whats with all the Chinese and Japanese people in it?”

[/quote]

Seriously, shut the fuck up about it. Your poor attempt at sarcasm to insult me is realy unnecessary. It didn’t have anything to do with him being chinese, for the last fucking time. Do I need to explain myself again? I didn’t know whether he was adopted or not, or if his mother was asian, I was just wondering. Not because of his race, but because of his performance, I mentioned his acting sucked and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I’M SO SORRY my opinion differs from yours. Fucking nail me up on a cross. Jeez.

There should have been a warning before From Dusk Till Dawn saying “WARNING: THERE’S AN ASIAN KID IN THIS MOVIE AND WE DON’T KNOW WHY HE’S HERE AND WHY HE’S SUCH A SHITTY ACTOR. BUT DON’T WORRY, HE DIES” ;D

I think they pretty clearly state in the film he was adopted.

He was a decent actor, I thought. Believable as a teenage kid in that situation. His death throes are pretty great, too, when all the vamps were chowing down on him.

"What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I’m talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT…Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

Thought that was appropriate.

i have a q when did this turn into a race issue ??? >:( im sure they in no way ment it like that and therel overs wat the fuck is that >:(that was prety dumb in my opinion

D_N_S wat r u jumpin on Tvv for he had a diff view on it just like u so kewl the fuck out how would u like 4 sum1 2 kal u out like that ??? it was a simple q y was the asian kid in there ??? thats it no offense intended stop jumpin 2conclusions and think about stit b4 u rite it >:(

every1 chil the fuck out and dont jump all over each other 4 diff opinions we r all MAJOR QT FANS and thats it >:(

[quote]i have a q when did this turn into a race issue ??? >:( im sure they in no way ment it like that and therel overs wat the fuck is that  >:(that was prety dumb in my opinion

D_N_S wat r u jumpin on Tvv for he had a diff view on it just like u so kewl the fuck out how would u like 4 sum1 2 kal u out like that ??? it was a simple q y was the asian kid in there ??? thats it no offense intended stop jumpin 2conclusions and think about stit b4 u rite it >:(

every1 chil the fuck out and dont jump all over each other 4 diff opinions we r all MAJOR QT FANS and thats it >:([/quote]
What are you? A piker? Speak english please…

excuese the fuck out of me i thought i was speakin english :o

WELL IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ALL PROPER FOR U BULLET ::slight_smile:

p.s. wat is a"Piker" ???