Can someone explain the Chinese kid?

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Dead_Nigga_Storage

Can someone explain the Chinese kid?

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:15 am

OK, I'm wondering, what the fuck is that chinese kid doing in this movie? It wasn't exactly explained. Seth brought it up in the beginning, then it phased out and never got answered. What is Jacob's dead wife Chinese? Did they adopt him? Are him and Jacob secret lovers? What's going on?

BadMotherFucker

Re: Can someone explain the Chinese kid?

Post by BadMotherFucker » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:26 am

They're secret lovers. You knew that Jacob was a priest, right? That's all the explaination you need.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:21 am

1. Jacob was a minister not a priest
2. Are you fucking with me , or is this really true..(I know it's not true)

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:17 pm

what's the fucking point of this topic? So he adopted a kid, what's your problem? does it bother your aryian mind that he adopted a chinese?

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:08 pm

Jacob (Keitel) was a minister and he probably wanted adopt a child of another race. So whats the big mystery? Who fuckin cares anyway? lol.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Wed Sep 17, 2003 5:46 am

Gee, what could possibly be the point of this topic? Hmm, lemme think. OH YEAH! Maybe is it they never explained why the chinese kid's in that family, and I was wondering, and this kind of is the forum where you ask questions like this? Is it a crime to ask a question? It's not a question of race, it's a question of a character being out of place. I didn't know if he was adopted or whatnot, so this is the place I came to ask it.. Geez. Don't fucking call me Aryian, especially how it's kind of hard to have an Aryian mind since I'm from Africa. I'm not racist, I was just wondering.  >:(

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Wed Sep 17, 2003 7:57 am

That kid was a shitty assed actor. I hated him. He ruined the movie. I was happy when he died.

Keitel also sucked in this movie too. Clooney was the best actor.

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:28 am

Clooney was the best. And sorry, i ment minister. So do any of you guys who complained about the topic have a reason why we shouldn't try to figure out why he was there. I have been wondering why they didn't explain that. If the son is adopted, is the daughter? Are ministers aloud to have kids?

P.S. Toothpick, i really like your new pic.
Last edited by BadMotherFucker on Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Wed Sep 17, 2003 6:55 pm

Didn't Jacob have a Chinese wife? I dunno what kind of child comes out whenever a white male and an Asian chick breed, but I guess a Chinese kid is one possibility.

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:50 pm

in the script i read it states he was adopted

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Sat Sep 20, 2003 3:27 am

Thanks for answering us without playa hatin'. :-[

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:40 pm

Ok, so he's adopted. That's all I wanted to know, you don't hafta scream fucking Nazi on me. It's not like he was an incredible Oscar  material actor anyway. What movies has he been in since Dawn? He played extras and maybe one tv episode, that's it.

Toothpick_Vic_Vega

Post by Toothpick_Vic_Vega » Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:09 pm

Ok, so he's adopted. That's all I wanted to know, you don't hafta scream fucking Nazi on me. It's not like he was an incredible Oscar  material actor anyway. What movies has he been in since Dawn? He played extras and maybe one tv episode, that's it.
What are you gonna say when Kill Bill comes out? "Whats with all the Chinese and Japanese people in it?"

Use your head dude. Movies dont have to have a fuckin NOTICE in it that says "Theres only ONE Asian actor in this film". Anybody with a brain could see the kid was adopted by Jacob, plain and simple. wtf?

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:19 am

What are you gonna say when Kill Bill comes out? "Whats with all the Chinese and Japanese people in it?"
Seriously, shut the fuck up about it. Your poor attempt at sarcasm to insult me is realy unnecessary. It didn't have anything to do with him being chinese, for the last fucking time.  Do I need to explain myself again? I didn't know whether he was adopted or not, or if his mother was asian, I was just wondering. Not because of his race, but because of his performance, I mentioned his acting sucked and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I'M SO SORRY my opinion differs from yours. Fucking nail me up on a cross. Jeez.
Last edited by Dead_Nigga_Storage on Sun Sep 21, 2003 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:04 am

There should have been a warning before From Dusk Till Dawn saying "WARNING: THERE'S AN ASIAN KID IN THIS MOVIE AND WE DON'T KNOW WHY HE'S HERE AND WHY HE'S SUCH A SHITTY ACTOR. BUT DON'T WORRY, HE DIES"  ;D

Spike

Post by Spike » Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:43 am

I think they pretty clearly state in the film he was adopted.

He was a decent actor, I thought.  Believable as a teenage kid in that situation.  His death throes are pretty great, too, when all the vamps were chowing down on him.

"What the fuck are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, dude. Across this line, you DO NOT...Also, dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

Thought that was appropriate.

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:26 am

i have a q when did this turn into a race issue ??? >:( im sure they in no way ment it like that and therel overs wat the fuck is that  >:(that was prety dumb in my opinion
D_N_S wat r u jumpin on Tvv for he had a diff view on it just like u so kewl the fuck out how would u like 4 sum1 2 kal u out like that ??? it was a simple q y was the asian kid in there ??? thats it no offense intended stop jumpin 2conclusions and think about stit b4 u rite it >:(
every1 chil the fuck out and dont jump all over each other 4 diff opinions we r all MAJOR QT FANS and thats it >:(

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:27 am

i have a q when did this turn into a race issue ??? >:( im sure they in no way ment it like that and therel overs wat the fuck is that  >:(that was prety dumb in my opinion
D_N_S wat r u jumpin on Tvv for he had a diff view on it just like u so kewl the fuck out how would u like 4 sum1 2 kal u out like that ??? it was a simple q y was the asian kid in there ??? thats it no offense intended stop jumpin 2conclusions and think about stit b4 u rite it >:(
every1 chil the fuck out and dont jump all over each other 4 diff opinions we r all MAJOR QT FANS and thats it >:(
What are you? A piker? Speak english please.....

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:35 am

excuese the fuck out of me i thought i was speakin english  :o
WELL IM SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ALL PROPER FOR U BULLET ::)

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:40 am

p.s. wat is a"Piker"  ???

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:00 am

p.s. wat is a"Piker"  ???
I pikers are weird people who live in shit envoiroments (not saying that you do) who you can't understand a word there fucking saying. So your lead to think they've said something else.

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Sun Nov 23, 2003 9:38 am

LOL THAT IS FUNNY I GUESS I AM KINDA I AM WIERD AND I HAVE 2 REPEAT MYSELF OFTEN BUT I LIVE IN UPPER MID CLASS BURBS

P.S. "BURBS" MEAN SUBURBIA  ;D

Starkey
Real McCoy

Post by Starkey » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:32 pm

What the hell kitty. the faces dont' explain the emotion you put out at all.  8)

This entire thread is a joke, can't you tell. People take shit to literal sometimes.
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:40 pm

HEY STARKY MF FACES DO MATCH THE EMOTION :PU JUST GOT TO THINK BOUT IT :-*
BESIDES IM A PIKER REMEMBER ;D ::) :-* :'( LOL!!!!

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:14 am

this girl is like on mood swings or something.....see all the different faces she had at the end of her post?! HOLY GOD  :o

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:15 am

nu uh im just uniqu(spelling?) :'( :-[

:-*

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:38 am

*unique

;) :D ;D :o ??? :-[

:-*

Bullet

Post by Bullet » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:43 am

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(
That Explains me pefectly these are the emotions I'm going through

krazy_kity

Post by krazy_kity » Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:23 am

u guys r funny i love this forum my unique personalityand love for qt films fits so prfectly here ;) :D ;D :o :'( :-*

Starkey
Real McCoy

Post by Starkey » Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:14 am

You'r crazy kitty, crazy.
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!