Missing action scene

has anybody read or know where i will find a copy of the missing action sequence in FDTD that quentin talks about in the dvd commentary.

He even says in the commentary that he didn’t film it. he wrote it, but they never used it. Rodriguez said he’d use a variation of it in a different movie.

in the commentary RR says he will use it in a future movie but QT said he has to cast him in it

i hope he does, it’d be cool to have qt in another action scene.

Is it in the script?

No, it’s not in the script. A lot of people thought that the movie would be to slow so they asked him to write another one. He did, but then they changed their minds.

[quote]No, it’s not in the script. A lot of people thought that the movie would be to slow so they asked him to write another one. He did, but then they changed their minds. [/quote]

What action scene are you guys talking bout?

I think Qt said that they wrote an action scene in FDTD taking place at the hotel cos the studios wanted another one or something but then with time and money constraints it got cut out. i assume the scene would be the gecko bros vs the cops and rangers.

[quote]I think Qt said that they wrote an action scene in FDTD taking place at the hotel cos the studios wanted another one or something but then with time and money constraints it got cut out. i assume the scene would be the gecko bros vs the cops and rangers.[/quote]

Thanks for the help ;D

PULP DEVIL

I’m just guessing here,but I always felt after watching “Once Upon A Time In Mexico” that the scene when El and Salma escape from the top floor of the hotel manacled together had it’s origins from that .Rodriguez said in the commentary that it was his now,and he was gonna use it…Tarantino insisted he had to be in it if he does,so I’m probably wrong.They made me want to see it."THE best action sequence I have ever written!"Maybe someday.If I’m Lucky.

[quote=“JMJ30113”]
I’m just guessing here,but I always felt after watching “Once Upon A Time In Mexico” that the scene when El and Salma escape from the top floor of the hotel manacled together had it’s origins from that .Rodriguez said in the commentary that it was his now,and he was gonna use it…Tarantino insisted he had to be in it if he does,so I’m probably wrong.They made me want to see it."THE best action sequence I have ever written!"Maybe someday.If I’m Lucky.
[/quote]

The rooftop escape in OUATIM was from Desperado script and the stunt could have not been made at the time.

[quote=“mysterio”]
in the commentary RR says he will use it in a future movie but QT said he has to cast him in it
[/quote]

= Grindhouse

[quote=“Dillon”]
= Grindhouse
[/quote]

I really fucking hope so.