Full Tilt Boogie Rocks

If you don’t know what I mean, it’s a 2 hour documentary made at the same time as FDTD. Funny as fuck. On the DVD.

I loved the opening scene when Clooney and QT are walkin’ in the corridors with “Stayin’ Alive” in the background, that was fuckin hilarious. The only letdown in the documentary was…there was no Salma :frowning:

No Salma and no Selma either!

I loved the openning sequence when they were walking down the hallway and then they open the door and it’s a scene from he movie where they walk out of the building and it blows up. the two scenes go together really well, and the conversation even kind of continues.

i love,

what clooney said to juliette while he gave her a present. (the middle finger one :wink: )

"smell the end of it"

i laughed my ass of

[quote]i love,

what clooney said to juliette while he gave her a present. (the middle finger one  :wink: )

"smell the end of it"

i laughed my ass of[/quote]

Hehe; the funniest thing is that she actually did smell it!

haha Full Tilt Boogie rocks! The beginning is the best where Clooney grabs that fans head and throws him against the wall and says “SUCK ONE!” Then Tarantino and Clooney both go “Faags!” hahahha.

I love FULLTILT BOGGIE. Didn’t watch the whole thing but what I watched was gold Jerry, pure gold!

I’m just :’( that the didn’t show Salma in the behind-the-scenes.

PULP DEVIL

I saw selma enough in the movie I was mad at the lack of Tom Savini and Harvey Keitel (Well he didn’t want to take part) But as everyone says the first 3 mins while walking down the hallway to the scene was fun to see even though the two fanboys were just an act.

P.S I dont blame them for stopping for only the girl those other two fanboys would have taken up time.

i like the part where taratinos assistant is late and he tells her that shes FUCKIN FIRED! as a joke, it was pretty funny.

and the opening seen definatley :wink:

I laughed so much when QT said that “I could fuck any girl on the set if I wanted. I mean, I don’t, but I could, if I wanted to”

[quote]I laughed so much when QT said that “I could fuck any girl on the set if I wanted. I mean, I don’t, but I could, if I wanted to”[/quote]

yeah that what fucking funny…but i think the joke got even better when he added “…remember when bruce willis said that on the pulp fiction set?” (or something like that…havent seen full tilt boogie for a while)

I got full tilt boogie on my FDTD 2 DVD,yeah it rocks ::slight_smile:

Yep… same here… … I love Full tilt Boogie. The walking scene with QT and Clooney at the beginning. The job descripitions of their assistants and parties after and during the filming of FDTD are super fun to watch.

i like when there walking to staying alive quentin doing is little punching the camera kinda thing and when they get pissed off at the guys then see that chick funny stuff and ya I could fuck any girl on the set if I wanted. I mean, I don’t, but I could, if I wanted to" hahahahahahaha

No, that was funny cause right before that, his assistant said "get Quentin down here. Lets get somebody that knows what their talking about."

BTW-Why didnt QT use Vicci as his assistant on Kill Bill?

[quote]I laughed so much when QT said that “I could fuck any girl on the set if I wanted. I mean, I don’t, but I could, if I wanted to”[/quote]

Same here.

And as everyone else said, the opening sequence was cool, as well.

The opening sequence was hysterical. The best part no doubt.

im suprised no one has mentioned the part where clooney and tarantino are doing their impression of i forgot who with the gatorade. and when tarantino does the swallow take instead of the spit one and he just keeps gulping down the gatorade freaking out. funny

Full tilt boogie was good, not great but interesting. Had some great enjoyable moments but the union crap bored the hell out of me. Oh and that interview with Harvey Keitel, can that even be called an interview!? Heh.