FDTD Computer Game

I wonder why nobody posted this, but for almost a year, there actually exists a From Dusk Till Dawn computer game.

1. Its about Seth Gecko years later, he’s on a prison vessel and has to fight… Vampires.
  2. I played the trial version of that game, and it was just mediocre.
  3. As far as I know neither QT nor Rodriguez had influence on that game.

Its still a funny vampire-killing game. If you wanna order it:

IF YOU LIVE IN THE USofA:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.com … ntintar-20”>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005K1Z5/thequentintar-20</LINK_TEXT>

IF YOU LIVE IN GERMANY:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.de: Günstige Preise für Elektronik & Foto, Filme, Musik, Bücher, Games, Spielzeug & mehr … ntintar-21”>http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005N93Q/thequentintar-21</LINK_TEXT>

IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK:

<LINK_TEXT text=“Amazon.co.uk: Low Prices in Electronics, Books, Sports Equipment & more … ntint07-21”>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005ML50/thequentint07-21</LINK_TEXT>

If you know this game, share your thoughts, if not, shut up ;D

(dont worry, I’ll take down the commercial shit soon )

whoa thats crazy shit!! Are there any other games (besides the upcoming ones) from a QT movie (or movie influenced by him)?

if you like funny shoot-em-dead games, get FDTD!

there are plans for kill bill and reservoir dogs games (see other posts)

so what the fuck, am I the only person in here who at least played the trial-version of this game??

can’t be…

I’ve only seen screenshots of this game, and guess what? I noticed Seth’s tattoo is on the wrong side of his body. That alone puts me off not to play it. The manufacturers of the game should’ve been more careful; I’m sensitive to detail ya know.

LOL i love bumping topics! Hey Tarantino Admin i have played this game infact i own it and its a bigger crock of crap then FDTD 2: Texas Blood Money, the graphics are awful and the gameplay is…AWFUL!

Yeah it looks like a crock of crap, the same will probably happen to a Kill bill game in the future.

[quote]I’ve only seen screenshots of this game, and guess what? I noticed Seth’s tattoo is on the wrong side of his body. That alone puts me off not to play it. The manufacturers of the game should’ve been more careful; I’m sensitive to detail ya know.[/quote]

i noticed the exact same thing from screenshots, how sad are we?

I played it and it sucks, I mean the Titty Twister is in it and its ON the boat,whats up with that? this game had A LOT of potential but it was never used,shame really.

[quote]I played it and it sucks, I mean the Titty Twister is in it and its ON the boat,whats up with that? this game had A LOT of potential but it was never used,shame really.[/quote]

yeah its about as trashy as fdtd2 but hey, at least it IS a tarantino movie pc game :wink:

True,True the only good thing about FDTD2 was Bruce Campbell’s cameo at the beginning of the film, when I first saw it I was like “Ash is in this?” and I was thinking he was in a supporting role but to my disappointment it was only a cameo.

[quote=“Inglorious_Bastard”]
Yeah it looks like a crock of crap, the same will probably happen to a Kill bill game in the future.
[/quote]

noooooooooo!!!

the titty twister is on the boat? WTF?

oh yeah, there’s supposed to be a reservoir dogs game coming out… but it keeps getting shelved/postponed.