What part of FDTD would you change if you could

I would like to have seen the dialogue between Richie and Seth at the Titty Twister in the original script, in the movie.

Well, I loved, I mean really loved everything up until the part where people started turning into vampires. So I would have gotten rid of all of that. I guess that doesn’t count.

I would have made the vampires look different, they looked way too tacky I think. Especially when the band’d instruments are made out of bodies.

But don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed the movie very much.

i’d create more dialogue in Titty Twister and make the evolution from man to vampire better, i would let everybody turn in vampires at once

and i would let selma get buttnekked

I would change the whole of the second half of the movie so that there was:

1. No Vampires
  2. More of the same thing as the 1st half with a kick ass ending
  3. More dialogue between anyone
  4. No Vampires
  5. Better music
  6. No vampires

• By the way, you spelt ‘Part’ wrong!!

More Dialouge between Richie and Seth - Clooney and Tarantino worked so well together (hard to believe their brothers, fair enough) but they had great chemistry together

I should have changed to whole vampire part; make the vampire look like humans with fangs, had Richie, Kate, Jacob and Skott survive, less gore and more fighting, more explotions, Santanico and the other “bar-characters” surviving longer and the entire bar blowing upp like in the original script.

Bring on the exploding hookers!!!

[quote=“Ify”]
I would change the whole of the second half of the movie so that there was:

1. No Vampires
  2. More of the same thing as the 1st half with a kick ass ending
  3. More dialogue between anyone
  4. No Vampires
  5. Better music
  6. No vampires

• By the way, you spelt ‘Part’ wrong!!
    [/quote]

Haha, my powers have grown since, and therefore have the ability to change said title! ;D

All those things still stand for me. I was very much into dialogue at that time, the works of QT really had an effect on me. Oh and MiaRose rocks my world!

Quentin wouldn’t die

I think I’d want Kate to have someone left at the end. It sucked so bad at the end when Seth just drove off, then there was that wide crane shot and she just looked so alone.