Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!!!

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Marilyn

Re: Julliette Lewis

Post by Marilyn » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:35 pm

Juliette Lewis she is incredible, extraordinary as a woman and as an actress.
Can't say less.Each scene with her is powerful. A true star.
I love how she is in From Dusk Till Dawn.
+
She is a chick who loves guns.
I don't know what you want.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:45 pm

Marilyn wrote: Juliette Lewis she is incredible, extraordinary as a woman and as an actress.
Can't say less.Each scene with her is powerful. A true star.
I love how she is in From Dusk Till Dawn.
+
She is a chick who loves guns.
I don't know what you want.
Is what we DON'T want is the issue

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

CPS
Fucking Professional

Post by CPS » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:10 pm

Great that you find someone to talk with.
But this is the movies area and in this case the J Lewis topic, so just stay on topic and for the other stuff send pms.
DREAM AS IF YOU`LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE AS IF YOU`LL DIE TODAY
Scarface: Don't go all Sigmund Freud on my ass.

MiaRose
Basterd

Re: Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!!!

Post by MiaRose » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:33 am

I didnt like Juliette Lewis in FDTD she really pissed me off. But as has been said before it's kinda difficult to compare her with the likes of Pam Grier, and Uma Thurman.
Quentin was excellent at playing Richie and Clooney was fantastic!
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

Johny_Exhale

Post by Johny_Exhale » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:02 pm

my friend met her yesterday! her band (juliette&the licks) played at a festival here and the closing act was nick cave & the bad seeds and he was watching it and all of a sudden juliette and her husband stand next to him, so he asked how she was and how it was working with oliver stone (he forgot to ask about robert or quentin, dont worry, i yelled at him for it  8)) and she said fine and great, it was really loud though so he just left her alone after that

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:57 am

A long-arse article regarding the hairy-arm pitted dudette:

http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=2003022005

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:46 pm

Ify wrote: A long-arse article regarding the hairy-arm pitted dudette:

ha, arse, are you newfie?

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:17 am

And really, I don't find Juliette Lewis that bad. Shes an OK actor.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:02 pm

CopperHead wrote: ha, arse, are you newfie?
What's newfie?

'Arse' is the way we spell the word here in England, which is the country that created the English language if I'm not mistaken!! Man, don't you feel like an......

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:09 pm

ha, sorry, it was just a joke. I didn't expect you to get it, theres a place called Newfoundland and they say arse there. So they call the people newfies.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:23 am

I think Juliette Lewis is great. She can play the ugly chick but then she can look hot other times. Personally I think she has a unique look that makes her stand out from some of the hollywood actresses who can't act worth a shit but look good doing it. And yeah if you think she is always ugly (which is fine) then do you really think ugly people should never be in movies? That's the problem with hollywood is leading actresses are usually picture perfect. That's not how the world is. I loved Juliette's performance in Natural Born Killers. Who would you have preferred to do it... Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Lopez? Tara Reid? yeah right..

kill olle
Hard Drinker

Post by kill olle » Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:09 am

J Lewis is a great actor and was great in FTDT IMO

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:34 pm

Matt wrote: I think Juliette Lewis is great. She can play the ugly chick but then she can look hot other times. Personally I think she has a unique look that makes her stand out from some of the hollywood actresses who can't act worth a shit but look good doing it. And yeah if you think she is always ugly (which is fine) then do you really think ugly people should never be in movies? That's the problem with hollywood is leading actresses are usually picture perfect. That's not how the world is. I loved Juliette's performance in Natural Born Killers. Who would you have preferred to do it... Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Lopez? Tara Reid? yeah right..
Angelina Jolie please  :-*
CopperHead wrote: ha, sorry, it was just a joke. I didn't expect you to get it, theres a place called Newfoundland and they say arse there. So they call the people newfies.
Yeah here where I'm from (the country that spawned the English language), we say ARSE.  :-*

Yes, I'm all about giving kisses today. Get in line if anybody else wants one.

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:39 pm

Ify wrote: Yes, I'm all about giving kisses today. Get in line if anybody else wants one.
Ever thought of organizing a booth? 25 cents a kiss.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:46 pm

CopperHead wrote: Ever thought of organizing a booth? 25 cents a kiss.
Dude, are you crazy?

I'm worth much more than 25 cents. Tut.

Black Mamba!
Real McCoy

Post by Black Mamba! » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:21 pm

Mr_Blonde_is_cool wrote: She is a ugly woman. I dont understand why everybody is finding her so cute and hot.
why does she have to be hot to like her? She sortof reminds me of a younger version of Sarah Connor in Terminator 2....so she's a tough-like woman.

Lucio Fulci

Post by Lucio Fulci » Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:31 pm

She was very unpleasent in most scenes, and I really, really hate that fucking accent. She's so . . .repulsive.

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:53 pm

Biohazard wrote: She was very unpleasent in most scenes, and I really, really hate that fucking accent. She's so . . .repulsive.
I don't like her either. the sound of her voice and her childish looks... but he is not a bad actress

MissMia

Post by MissMia » Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:56 pm

Her voice is very irritating - the way she says 'this place is totally cruddy' in FDTD annoys me everytime I hear it.

She is an ok actress though.

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:08 pm

Wasent she in The Way of the Gun?  I always thought she was kinda icky in it, but maybe she was supposed to be.  Pregnant people scare me anyway.
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

MissMia

Post by MissMia » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:19 pm

Yeah, she played Robin in The Way of The Gun.

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:40 pm

The Seb wrote: I don't like her either. the sound of her voice and her childish looks... but he is not a bad actress
I think that she is pretty hot.  When I was a boy, I saw Cape Fear and wanted to put the screws to her ever since.

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:19 pm

Yea, i dont agree with people that shes ugly, shes just not a barbie.  I dunno, she has a unique face.
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions." - Mark Twain

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:24 pm

plunderbunnie wrote: Yea, i dont agree with people that shes ugly, shes just not a barbie.  I dunno, she has a unique face.
She's just a hot babe, and I won't quote the line she had in Dusk til Dawn, but I would do it!

Black Mamba!
Real McCoy

Post by Black Mamba! » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:08 am

she's sorta' cute in a way...but in Natural Born Killers when she's dressed up and she goes to the gas station; I have to change my opinion of her for that scene and there I think she is.....sort of hot actually  :o

But one thing I found out about her I don't like...she's gotten sucked into Scientology just like travolta.. :P :-X :-\ :'(

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:18 am

Kilgore Trout wrote: She's just a hot babe, and I won't quote the line she had in Dusk til Dawn, but I would do it!
Something about QT eating her out?  A fucked up part of me thought that was sexy actually.  (fucked up,m as in, its QT, as a sexual predator, and well, just cuz its QT)

Black Mamba!
Real McCoy

Post by Black Mamba! » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:21 am

plunderbunnie wrote: Something about QT eating her out?  A fucked up part of me thought that was sexy actually.  (fucked up,m as in, its QT, as a sexual predator, and well, just cuz its QT)
wow, i thought most girls would be scared of that? My friend, she thinks he's scary in that movie.

plunderbunnie
Fucking Professional

Post by plunderbunnie » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:23 am

Black Mamba! wrote: wow, i thought most girls would be scared of that? My friend, she thinks he's scary in that movie.
Oh, me too.  That was kind of the point, thats why I said some fucked up thing about thought it was sexy for a second.  Its not normal.  Blargh.  I need professional help.  Right, I have an appoitnment tommorow at 6!  ;D ;)

MissMia

Post by MissMia » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:58 am

I think he is kinda sweet in FDTD. He is like a wee boy and he is so sweet when he asks Gloria to watch TV with him. He is a really creepy character though! I don't find it sexy, I think it is cute! Shit, I am so screwed up lol!

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:38 pm

Black Mamba! wrote: she's sorta' cute in a way...but in Natural Born Killers when she's dressed up and she goes to the gas station; I have to change my opinion of her for that scene and there I think she is.....sort of hot actually  :o

But one thing I found out about her I don't like...she's gotten sucked into Scientology just like travolta.. :P :-X :-\ :'(
go to the official scientology website and see how many famous actors have been sucked into that cult.....it is utterly unbelievable.