Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!!!

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
spinstercycle

Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!!!

Post by spinstercycle » Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:43 pm

I don't particulary like her and I found her kinda stinky in FDTD. Anyone agree?

"Shut the fucking door please"  She gave one of the lamest Tarantino related female performances I have seen (then again, shes up against pam f-ing grier, the PF juggernauts, and zero female roles in RD)

In FDTD, I enjoyed Tarantino's part, surprisingly. I also considered his acting silly and just a means to feed ego, but in FDTD, he pulled off a creepy, sex offeneder quite nicely. Though, Clooney and he could NEVER logically be brothers LOL
Last edited by spinstercycle on Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Staggerly

Re: Julliette Lewis

Post by Staggerly » Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:01 am

She annoys the hairy hell out of me in everything she's ever been in.  Heck, she was even on the Crow: Salvation soundtrack.  She's like a plague.  Or Ben Affleck.

MrOrange

Post by MrOrange » Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:10 am

She could have played Lucy in 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas' - everytime I read the novel I see Juliette Lewis right in front of me ...

(And she wasn't appropriate in NBK, too)
Last edited by MrOrange on Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

spinstercycle

Post by spinstercycle » Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:29 pm

Atleast she didn't ruin Old School

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:05 am

She didn't ruin it because she had a small part. she definately sucked though.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Tue Sep 16, 2003 6:11 am

I don't exactly like her either. She too country, too ugly, too flat-chested. Just being blunt. Don't like the bitch. Plus ever see her sing in Full Tilt Boogie? Goddamn, she needs a crossbow to the face. YEE HAW

And disagreeing with Richie, I would never fucking eat her pussy. She's so fucking country, damn I swear she's infested with some inbred STD or something.

Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel » Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:34 am

I always found something dirty about her, in a bad way too. It`s not just the characters she plays either.
Last edited by Ezekiel on Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Delfonics
Hard Drinker

Post by Delfonics » Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:14 am

I wouldn't fuck her if she were the last bitch on the planet. She's nasty. She looks semi-retarded too.

BadMotherFucker

Post by BadMotherFucker » Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:03 am

I think Juliette Lewis is a horrible whore of an actress. She hasn't been in any good movies and the only ok good ones she has been in she has somehow taken all the joy out of. In FDTD the movie was good till she came along (Coincidence?) In Old School her parts sucked ass! AHLSJFJSDKLJFLSFJJ. Fuck her and her retarded face.

Ezekiel

Post by Ezekiel » Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:03 am

I hope she dosen`t read this thread anyway  ;D

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:01 pm

I think you're being too harsh.
I wouldn't fuck her if she were the last bitch on the planet. She's nasty. She looks semi-retarded too.
Yeah, right.

mysterio

Post by mysterio » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:34 pm

she is FUGLY
but she did a decent job in Kalifornia and Cape Fear

Movie_Villain
Real McCoy

Post by Movie_Villain » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:35 am

I guess Im the only one who thought she looked alright wearing the blonde wig in NBK (when dude was eating her cooch, not when her and Mickey are at the bridge)
"Hunger! Empty bellies! THAT'S the sense it makes ya blanket head!" - John Wayne in the Searchers

Mr._Blonde

Post by Mr._Blonde » Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:48 pm

i must agree with you one that one she looked hot in the blonde wig shes an OK OK actress she did pretty good in cape fear

Cipher_Born
Real McCoy

Post by Cipher_Born » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:41 pm

I don't particulary like her and I found her kinda stinky in FDTD. Anyone agree?

"Shut the fucking door please"  She gave one of the lamest Tarantino related female performances I have seen (then again, shes up against pam f-ing grier, the PF juggernauts, and zero female roles in RD)

In FDTD, I enjoyed Tarantino's part, surprisingly. I also considered his acting silly and just a means to feed ego, but in FDTD, he pulled off a creepy, sex offeneder quite nicely. Though, Clooney and he could NEVER logically be brothers LOL
My point exactly.

The_It_Girl

Post by The_It_Girl » Mon Feb 02, 2004 11:06 pm

Yeah, she was highly unattractive in FDTD..MAYBE because shes unattractive in real life? But, in his defense, Tarantino was a sex offender and they don't always make the best decisions...after all, he raped that middle aged chunky woman...

Vince Vega
Fucking Professional

Post by Vince Vega » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:02 am

She is in The 4th Floor to, somebody know this movie? I liked it. She played good.

Mr_Blonde_is_cool

Post by Mr_Blonde_is_cool » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:33 pm

She is a ugly woman. I dont understand why everybody is finding her so cute and hot.

Pistolero

Post by Pistolero » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:25 am

Juliette Lewis. Juliette Lewis....*shudder*. I hate that bitch so much. She looks like inbred trailer trash, and don't even get me started on that fucking voice...I like to walk around doing my "Juliette Lewis impersonation" to piss my sister off (she hates JL almost as much as I do).

I was *almost* able to tolerate her in NBK though, because I love that movie so much that I was able to make an allowance.

stuck in the middle
Real McCoy

Post by stuck in the middle » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:17 am

i hate the way she talks. so monotone >:(
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You bastard!

Mr.Transluscent

Post by Mr.Transluscent » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:49 am

Down syndrome + Bad acting skills = Juliett Lewis

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:46 pm

Hahaha....down syndrome. That means it's illegal for Julliete Lewis to have sex and make babies!

OH FUCK ME, that reminds me, I think I saw a glimpse of her in the trailer of Starsky and Hutch. Damn.

stuck in the middle
Real McCoy

Post by stuck in the middle » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:51 pm

todd phillips is directing it and he tends to use a lot of the same actors. vince vaughn, will ferrel, and julliette lewis all were in Old School
HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! You bastard!

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:49 pm

Hahaha....down syndrome. That means it's illegal for Julliete Lewis to have sex and make babies!

down syndrome people arent allowed to have sex or have babies?

Vince Vega
Fucking Professional

Post by Vince Vega » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:12 pm

down syndrome people arent allowed to have sex or have babies?
That's pretty fucked up if you have that.

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:17 pm

Well if you do have down syndrome, most likely your parents were inbred hicks who had sex with their cousins.

so.....is it really illegal?

hushjr

Post by hushjr » Sun Feb 22, 2004 1:16 am

Jeez!....I can almost feel the Hate in this thread. :o

she does look wierd in NBK, not too bad in FDTD though.

I saw her in "I love the 80's" on VH1...she looks ALOT better.

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:27 pm

Well you see, it's illegal for people with down syndrome to have kids because they have an odd set of chromosones. And if they have a different number of chromosones and they make babies, the kids will have it too. So yeah, if you're a down syndrome kid, and you have sex, you'll get handcuffs slapped on ya!  ;)

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:03 am

So what's the point of having people with down syndrome? I mean.....couldn't we just kill them?

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:01 am

So what's the point of having people with down syndrome? I mean.....couldn't we just kill them?
That's what I say, but ya know how America is.

I brought up an idea to my school principal, to send all the fat obese people to concentration camps, but she sent me to the I.S.S. room. Jeez, what a bitch, it was only an idea.