Julliette Lewis IN FDTD!

I don’t particulary like her and I found her kinda stinky in FDTD. Anyone agree?

“Shut the fucking door please” She gave one of the lamest Tarantino related female performances I have seen (then again, shes up against pam f-ing grier, the PF juggernauts, and zero female roles in RD)

In FDTD, I enjoyed Tarantino’s part, surprisingly. I also considered his acting silly and just a means to feed ego, but in FDTD, he pulled off a creepy, sex offeneder quite nicely. Though, Clooney and he could NEVER logically be brothers LOL

She annoys the hairy hell out of me in everything she’s ever been in. Heck, she was even on the Crow: Salvation soundtrack. She’s like a plague. Or Ben Affleck.

She could have played Lucy in ‘Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas’ - everytime I read the novel I see Juliette Lewis right in front of me …

(And she wasn’t appropriate in NBK, too)

Atleast she didn’t ruin Old School

She didn’t ruin it because she had a small part. she definately sucked though.

I don’t exactly like her either. She too country, too ugly, too flat-chested. Just being blunt. Don’t like the bitch. Plus ever see her sing in Full Tilt Boogie? Goddamn, she needs a crossbow to the face. YEE HAW

And disagreeing with Richie, I would never fucking eat her pussy. She’s so fucking country, damn I swear she’s infested with some inbred STD or something.

I always found something dirty about her, in a bad way too. It`s not just the characters she plays either.

I wouldn’t fuck her if she were the last bitch on the planet. She’s nasty. She looks semi-retarded too.

I think Juliette Lewis is a horrible whore of an actress. She hasn’t been in any good movies and the only ok good ones she has been in she has somehow taken all the joy out of. In FDTD the movie was good till she came along (Coincidence?) In Old School her parts sucked ass! AHLSJFJSDKLJFLSFJJ. Fuck her and her retarded face.

I hope she dosen`t read this thread anyway ;D

I think you’re being too harsh.

[quote]I wouldn’t fuck her if she were the last bitch on the planet. She’s nasty. She looks semi-retarded too.[/quote]

Yeah, right.

she is FUGLY

but she did a decent job in Kalifornia and Cape Fear

I guess Im the only one who thought she looked alright wearing the blonde wig in NBK (when dude was eating her cooch, not when her and Mickey are at the bridge)

i must agree with you one that one she looked hot in the blonde wig shes an OK OK actress she did pretty good in cape fear

[quote]I don’t particulary like her and I found her kinda stinky in FDTD. Anyone agree?

“Shut the fucking door please”  She gave one of the lamest Tarantino related female performances I have seen (then again, shes up against pam f-ing grier, the PF juggernauts, and zero female roles in RD)

In FDTD, I enjoyed Tarantino’s part, surprisingly. I also considered his acting silly and just a means to feed ego, but in FDTD, he pulled off a creepy, sex offeneder quite nicely. Though, Clooney and he could NEVER logically be brothers LOL[/quote]
My point exactly.

Yeah, she was highly unattractive in FDTD…MAYBE because shes unattractive in real life? But, in his defense, Tarantino was a sex offender and they don’t always make the best decisions…after all, he raped that middle aged chunky woman…

She is in The 4th Floor to, somebody know this movie? I liked it. She played good.

She is a ugly woman. I dont understand why everybody is finding her so cute and hot.

Juliette Lewis. Juliette Lewis…shudder. I hate that bitch so much. She looks like inbred trailer trash, and don’t even get me started on that fucking voice…I like to walk around doing my “Juliette Lewis impersonation” to piss my sister off (she hates JL almost as much as I do).

I was almost able to tolerate her in NBK though, because I love that movie so much that I was able to make an allowance.

i hate the way she talks. so monotone >:(