Goofs in FDTD

Yup,I discovered a fault in the movie.

When the Gecko bros. enter the titty twister seth is wearing a white shirth underneath his blazer.After a while he wears a black one.In the ùean time it switches over once more and at the end as he leaves the titty twister he wears black again.

Anyone noticed this?or am I loosin’ my mind… ???

oooohhhhh, so it’s a black thing huh? Why does the shirt hafta be black?!? Is that how it is?

Just kidding, it’s just a continuity error. It happens in every movie.

i dont know if this had been posted before but fuck it

when Seth gives Richie the Big Kahuna burger, they show Richie taking a sloppy bite, then they cut to his back and you can see him take a sip of beer, then they cut back and you see him eat again

watch it, pretty funny

Yeah, already noticed that. That’s a stupid mistake.

I never notice mistakes! I dont know why? Im always looking at the different shots etc, maybe thats why.

very rarely do I notice continuity mistakes. I have to have seen the movie like 15 times before I start ripping each scene apart and noticing colors of shirts and if glasses are half full or empty. Unless its pretty fucking obvious or the movie is so boreing there’s nothing else to do BUT rip it apart.

FDTD is filled and i mean FILLED with dumbass mistakes

heres a little recap:

From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) mistakes

[quote]Continuity: In the end Kate is shooting holes in the walls in order to let the sun shine in. Then, sunbeams come in from all sides. That´s impossible. The sun, especially in the morning, is shining in only one direction. (Time visible to members)[/quote]
That kinda shit is just dumb.

Army of darkness is the only movie where I’ve seen flatout obvious mistakes. Except for scriptual ones if you know what I mean. Then again how did Oren see that guy in the limo with that sniper rifle?

Continuity mistakes don’t count as mistakes. I wouldn’t care if someones shirt changed colour in every scene. I don’t care about them and I never see them.

It’s only cool to notice visible crew members or factual errors.

like the shadow of the mic boom in reservoir dogs?

I fucking hate goofs. I neve want to find out about goofs in good movies that I will watch again because I know I will look out for them and it just spoils the film. Shit like the toys that little kid plays with in the prison in Goodfellas keep changing doesn’t bother me. It’s shit like plot errors and other major goofs that do bother me. A little continuity error never hurt anyone. By the way, does anybody know the BIG plot error in Ocean’s Eleven? It’s something to do with the main robbery part.

[quote=“Ify”]
I fucking hate goofs. I neve want to find out about goofs in good movies that I will watch again because I know I will look out for them and it just spoils the film…
[/quote]

I know what you mean, it’s so frustrating. Your just constantly looking for the mistakes, without admiring what has been done well. grrrrrrr >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(