Goofs in FDTD

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Cipher_Born
Real McCoy

Goofs in FDTD

Post by Cipher_Born » Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:49 pm

Yup,I discovered a fault in the movie.
When the Gecko bros. enter the titty twister seth is wearing a white shirth underneath his blazer.After a while he wears a black one.In the ùean time it switches over once more and at the end as he leaves the titty twister he wears black again.

Anyone noticed this?or am I loosin' my mind.... ???

Dead_Nigga_Storage

Re: FDTD 1 fault.

Post by Dead_Nigga_Storage » Sun Feb 15, 2004 2:51 am

oooohhhhh, so it's a black thing huh? Why does the shirt hafta be black?!? Is that how it is?

Just kidding, it's just a continuity error. It happens in every movie.

Johny_Exhale2

Discoverd a goof

Post by Johny_Exhale2 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:34 pm

i dont know if this had been posted before but fuck it

when Seth gives Richie the Big Kahuna burger, they show Richie taking a sloppy bite, then they cut to his back and you can see him take a sip of beer, then they cut back and you see him eat again

watch it, pretty funny

Vince Vega
Fucking Professional

Re: Discoverd a goof

Post by Vince Vega » Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:02 pm

Yeah, already noticed that. That's a stupid mistake.

elkie

Re: Goofs in FDTD

Post by elkie » Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 am

I never notice mistakes! I dont know why? Im always looking at the different shots etc, maybe thats why.

roulette67
Basterd

Post by roulette67 » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:16 pm

very rarely do I notice continuity mistakes. I have to have seen the movie like 15 times before I start ripping each scene apart and noticing colors of shirts and if glasses are half full or empty. Unless its pretty fucking obvious or the movie is so boreing there's nothing else to do BUT rip it apart.

Johny_Exhale2

Post by Johny_Exhale2 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:59 pm

FDTD is filled and i mean FILLED with dumbass mistakes

heres a little recap:

http://www.moviemistakes.com/film516

IHOP311

Post by IHOP311 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:48 am

Continuity: In the end Kate is shooting holes in the walls in order to let the sun shine in. Then, sunbeams come in from all sides. That´s impossible. The sun, especially in the morning, is shining in only one direction. (Time visible to members)
That kinda shit is just dumb.

WeaselCo

Post by WeaselCo » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:16 am

Army of darkness is the only movie where I've seen flatout obvious mistakes. Except for scriptual ones if you know what I mean. Then again how did Oren see that guy in the limo with that sniper rifle?

Bleach
Fucking Professional

Post by Bleach » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:44 pm

Continuity mistakes don't count as mistakes. I wouldn't care if someones shirt changed colour in every scene. I don't care about them and I never see them.
It's only cool to notice visible crew members or factual errors.
[img width=500 height=66]http://i41.tinypic.com/9sqlpu.jpg[/img]

Johny_Exhale2

Post by Johny_Exhale2 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:56 pm

like the shadow of the mic boom in reservoir dogs?

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:50 pm

I fucking hate goofs. I neve want to find out about goofs in good movies that I will watch again because I know I will look out for them and it just spoils the film. Shit like the toys that little kid plays with in the prison in Goodfellas keep changing doesn't bother me. It's shit like plot errors and other major goofs that do bother me. A little continuity error never hurt anyone. By the way, does anybody know the BIG plot error in Ocean's Eleven? It's something to do with the main robbery part.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:58 am

Ify wrote: I fucking hate goofs. I neve want to find out about goofs in good movies that I will watch again because I know I will look out for them and it just spoils the film..
I know what you mean, it's so frustrating. Your just constantly looking for the mistakes, without admiring what has been done well. grrrrrrr >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin