Best Part in FDTD

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
Scarface
Fucking Professional

Re: Best Part in FDTD

Post by Scarface » Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:03 pm

I've only seen the four the QT directed.
You said you didn't see Kill Bill cause your dad wouldn't let you.

Anyway, my favorite scene is definetely the Salma Hayek dancing sequence.

Inglorious_Bastard

Post by Inglorious_Bastard » Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:44 am

The gas station clerk returning with vengence on fire.  :P

Man_from_Okinawa

Post by Man_from_Okinawa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:44 am

man, I haven't even fuckin' seen it. then again, I also haven't seen True Romance or Natural Born Killers yet either. I've only seen the four the QT directed.
Oh man! You miss a real fuckin brilliant movie! True Romance and NBK are just OK (for me NBK is near to bullshit), but From Dusk Till Dawn is the coolest movie ever made! I could watch it every fuckin day!

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:48 pm

cooler than P.fiction or Res Dogs?  :o

Man_from_Okinawa

Post by Man_from_Okinawa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:56 pm

cooler than P.fiction or Res Dogs?  :o
Yes, cooler than "Pulp Fiction" and "Reservoir Dogs"! Its not a better movie, but its fuckin cooler!

Man_from_Okinawa

Post by Man_from_Okinawa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:55 pm

I still think p.f. is the coolest.
For me "Pulp Fiction" is the best film by Tarantino on one step with "Kill Bill: Vol. 1", but it is not so cool, in the classic style, like "From Dusk Till Dawn". And in "Pulp Fiction", you see the human and normal sides of this first cool looking characters. But FDTD is simply a cool fun movie. Not as good as "Pulp Fiction", but cooler.

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:57 pm

I think Pulp Fiction is the coolest, has the deepest meaning, and has the best characters, but that's just me.

Man_from_Okinawa

Post by Man_from_Okinawa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:07 pm

I think Pulp Fiction is the coolest, has the deepest meaning, and has the best characters, but that's just me.
Yeah, it has the deepest meaning and the best characters, but it is not as cool as "From Dusk Till Dawn". Look, I like "Pulp Fiction" more than "From Dusk Till Dawn", but FDTD is cooler and its not intelligent like PF, its simply cool and brainless!

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:10 pm

I still think PF was the coolest.

brutality_dog

Post by brutality_dog » Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:48 am

SHUT UP

you shut up, you stuck up motherfucker.

jonny_d

Post by jonny_d » Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:12 am

The first half of from dusk till dawn is brilliant, but then its like quentin got drunk! Its still a ok film, but would have been better with a better second half! I watched it the other day and its exactley at 1 hour that the film goes downhill!

Pulp fiction is way cooler with the badass comments and the coolness of vince and jules walking into the room, not forgetting 'could i have a sip of your tasty beverage to wash it down?'

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:37 pm

the "Everybody be cool..... you be cool" part was good.
Also the dialogue by Michael Parks' character.

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

sugar

Post by sugar » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:30 pm

when it ended

Inglorious_Bastard

Post by Inglorious_Bastard » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:07 am

The best part is the ending, "Psychos don't explode in the sunlight, I don't care how crazy they are." - Funny shit
I was watching it last night and noticed the film contained a lot of mistakes which sucks. :-/

Mr_Blonde_is_cool

Post by Mr_Blonde_is_cool » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:25 am

The best part is the beginning just before the credits. With the gas station and Micheal Parks.
I also like it with Richie's hand when he is looking right true the hand.

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:46 pm

It's also funny when Seth punches QT in the toilet!!

"Movies are my religion and God is my patron. I'm lucky enough to be in the position where I don't make movies to pay for my pool. When I make a movie, I want it to be everything to me; like I would die for it." - QT

What_About_John

Post by What_About_John » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:02 am

The first half of from dusk till dawn is brilliant, but then its like quentin got drunk! Its still a ok film, but would have been better with a better second half! I watched it the other day and its exactley at 1 hour that the film goes downhill!

Pulp fiction is way cooler with the badass comments and the coolness of vince and jules walking into the room, not forgetting 'could i have a sip of your tasty beverage to wash it down?'
Quentin Tarantino only wrote the screen play, The Director was the one who came up with the stupid plot

CharlieBrown

Post by CharlieBrown » Fri May 14, 2004 9:02 pm

-I think one of the best parts in FDTD is during the closing scene, when we see kate drive away with the motorhome and the cool ass music comes up and the camera backs out on the titty twister to reveal that the place is sitting on an ancient aztec temple.

Some other parts i liked:

-The lines "What we're they psycho's", "Did they look like psychos, they were vampires, psycho's dont explode when sunlight hits them.  I dont give a fuck how crazy they are"

-The fact that seth gets Big Kahuna Burgers

-The fact that Jacob was played by Harvey Keitel

-"I never said HELP USSSS!!!" they way the clerk delivers this line is great.

theres more but i'm kinda lazy...

Seth_Gecko
Fucking Professional

Post by Seth_Gecko » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:55 am

I love every part of this movie, but if I have to name a favourite part...it would be GC and QT walking out of the exploding gas station and clooney bitching about low profile...them getting in the car and dark night starting...FUCKING AWESOME...
Hey Paul! *Wields axe* Try getting a reservation at Dorsia now you fucking stupid bastard!

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:34 pm

I love every part of this movie, but if I have to name a favourite part...it would be GC and QT walking out of the exploding gas station and clooney bitching about low profile...them getting in the car and dark night starting...FUCKING AWESOME...
WORD

xcfcburdzx

Post by xcfcburdzx » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:31 pm

Got to be

-When the clerk talks real fast " i did not saay help usss"

-When Richie and Seth walk out of the liquor store

-Lol when Seth koncks Richie out and pretends to him he complained about his hand and fainted

-"Everybody be cool...You be cool" haha that bit really cracks me up :D:D

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:24 am

Any scene with Richie in it - totally cracks me up
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

Ify
Fucking Professional

Post by Ify » Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:50 pm

MiaRose wrote: Any scene with Richie in it - totally cracks me up
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:13 am

alllll good
"I'm not saying that we haven't, and I'm not saying that we have. We love each other, but we're almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way." -Quentin

Sebastian
Inglourious Basterd

Post by Sebastian » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:55 pm

I'm probably repeating myself, but the music really drives this movie.

One of my favorites parts in FDTD therefore is the scene where they approach the Titty Twister and ZZ Top's She's Just Killing Me starts blasting off. That's just great. and then the pussy speach :-)

I also love the entire "what do we know about vampires" part. ... lol "you mean like a TimeLife book?" funny shit. ."the world is my oyster"

MiaRose
Basterd

Post by MiaRose » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:40 pm

"where are you takin us?"
"Mexico."
"What's in Mexico?"
"Mexicans."  ;D

CopperHead
Basterd

Post by CopperHead » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:22 pm

Ya, Richie is the coolest character. I wish he could have died a little later in the movie though :'( Sex Machine is awsume 2, I've always been a fan of Savinas make up in Dawn of the Dead, and when I say him on screen it was so fuckin awsume! 8)

Ezekiel 25:17
Kiddo

Post by Ezekiel 25:17 » Sun May 15, 2005 6:57 pm

I like the scene where they are gettin all the weapons from the storage room. ;D

Hajduk

Post by Hajduk » Sun May 15, 2005 9:36 pm

Salma's dance..hands down, the best dancing scene ever!

Mr Green

Post by Mr Green » Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:35 pm

"What were they, psycho's", "Did they look like psychos, they were vampires, psycho's dont explode when sunlight hits them.  I dont give a fuck how crazy they are" - Great Line

Also the explosion scene at the start was a great way to begin! :)