Best Part in FDTD

For me it has to be when the Gas Station clerk is on fire and jumps on the counter and is still trying to shoot the Geko Bros.

i think it was a little bit over the top showing somebody burning on the floor with that wood-knacking sound…

uh, i guess my favorite part is just the entire gas station thing… and the speech Seth gives to the hostage (got 6 little friends…) and well, salma dancing

My favorite parts were Seths bullet speach (no 3), the storage room preparing for battle (no 2), and the showdown between Seth and Selma (the best). I already had a wife! (or something to that effect).

For me:

The one-take Gas Station explosion (What a way to start a film!)

And as soon as that snake falls off of Salma’s body

1. The RV bathroom scene where QT gets knocked the fuck out.

2. "pussy -lovers"

3. I like the scene when Q’s staring Juliette down in the RV “dingy woman” playing in the background.

i thought the opening scene in the liquor store was great.

you could tell it was written by tarantino.

up to the point when QT proceeds to be attacked by a crew of vampires, i thought this could be a great movie, and i wondered why i hadn’t heard more about it.

then i figured it out. after the vampires show themselves, the whole movie went straight into the shitter.

i think it would have been a lot cooler to have the first half with the gecko bros. be its own separate movie. then they could have taken the end half (w/ the vampires) and made it into different movie with a new beginning.

i agree one hundred percent. The first half of the movie is one of the coolest first halves of a movie i have ever seen. the opening scene was epic as far as opening scenes go, and i couldn’t wait to see the vampires while i was watching. Then all of a sudden the movie just…SUCKED. My friends and i were literally yelling at the t.v. with “what the fuck happened” and “you gotta be fucking kidding” I guess it was supposed to be funny or something, but i wish that Quentin made the rest of the movie an action movie without vampires that looked like babies that have been run over by an 18-wheeler and shit on by robert rodriguez.

–any part with QT

–the gas station robbery

–the border inspection

–the pussy lovers scene

–when they fight the vampires with bizarre weaponry

–QT gets stabbed in the same place he got shot in the hand

why do so many people think the first part is so great? It’s NOT that original…I mean bank robbers heading to the border? A little cliched…(but believe me, I think it’s one of the BETTER heading to the border movies) but still…I think the movie is fine the way it is…only problem is I would’ve rather seen Salma Hayak show her titties and ass.

Favorite scene;

Cheech as a zombie. Classic.

[quote]why do so many people think the first part is so great? It’s NOT that original…I mean bank robbers heading to the border? A little cliched…(but believe me, I think it’s one of the BETTER heading to the border movies) but still…I think the movie is fine the way it is…only problem is I would’ve rather seen Salma Hayak show her titties and ass.
[/quote]

Oh come on, so what if it was cliched, it had Tarantino in it! If Tarantino starred in Battlefield Earth that alone would make the movie better! :wink:

By the way, Salma didnt show her T&A simply because she’s a bitch when it comes to nudity. She hates doing it. Fucking bitch…

:-/

My favorite part is the gas station scene, but one that I think is so fuckin’ funny is when Sex Machine is turning and he’s trying to hide it. Funny muthafucka. Wasn’t he in a classic horror movie, like Day of the Dead or something.

Im pretty sure hes the guy in Day of the Dead, that gets shot by the zombie, and then ripped in half sreaming "choke on it"

sorry if i spoiled the movie for anyone

i liked the part when sex machine shows that gun, and when jacob says hes a mean motherfucking servant of god ;D

[quote]Im pretty sure hes the guy in Day of the Dead, that gets shot by the zombie, and then ripped in half sreaming "choke on it"

sorry if i spoiled the movie for anyone[/quote]
No thats Tom Savini He did the F/X for countless horror movies. Hes a legand in the horror bussiness. He did do the F/X for Day of the Dead but he wasn’t in it.

I think he was also in Desperado and had the same croch-machine gun

Um no that was never a part of desperado and Tom Savini was never in desperado either. :-/

i think you’re right

No I am right. It was an idea for desperado but never happened. And Tom Savini is horror-only

actually i just remembered, if u look in his guitar case in Desperado you can see the crotch-gun

Does he use it? NO. Now fuck off