Cheech times 3

I think it was totally awesome that Cheech Marin played three roles.

Totally “ghetto”!

the Pussy man, Carlos and the Boarder guard.

So cool.

“Hey maaan you wanna get high maaan?”

“Does Howdy Doody got wooden balls man?”

“I got a joint here Ive been savin for a special occasion”

“Well fire it up holmes!”

“Holy La Chingada!! Is that a Joint maan!!! Looks like a quarter pounder!..Led Zeppelinnnn oooooh”

“Be careful with that shit maaan”

“Hey maan I can smoke anything, I smoked that Michuachan maan, that Acapulco Gold maan…I even smoked that Tide Stick”

“Tide Stick?”

“Yeah you know, that stuff thats tied to a stick”

“oh you mean Thai Stick!”

"Yeah maan, it didnt do nothin to me man"

UP IN SMOKE RULES!!

Forget Desperado and From Dusk Till Dawn!!

Rent or buy: Cheech n Chongs Up In Smoke, Next Movie, Nice Dreams, Still Smokin, Things Are Tough All Over.

Make sure to get some smoke, toke up and sit back and enjoy! 8)

“I Never Smoked No Shit Like that Before MAN!”

I guess this is why I’m not bothered by Cheech and Trejo showing up in OUATIM when they died in Desperado, because Cheech played three roles in one film! Why not play two different roles in two movies?

[quote]I guess this is why I’m not bothered by Cheech and Trejo showing up in OUATIM when they died in Desperado, because Cheech played three roles in one film!  Why not play two different roles in two movies?[/quote]

EXACTAMUNDO

Exactamundo my ass, Cheech needs bigger parts in these movies, dammit. He is underated and as big of a story as OUATIM, they should have had bigger story line for Cheech to fit in, than just the storyteller.

That was another Homeage to explotation low budget movies from the 70’s where the same charachter would show up more then once. Like as a cop, then as a victim, then as a news reporter or in Mr Marins case hes a crossing guard, a loudmouth ad and a gangster. Quentin is such a thinker…

[quote]That was another Homeage to explotation low budget movies from the 70’s where the same charachter would show up more then once. Like as a cop, then as a victim, then as a news reporter or in Mr Marins case hes a crossing guard, a loudmouth ad and a gangster. Quentin is such a thinker… [/quote]

I am sure that QT had little to do with it. This was directed by Robert Rodriguez, and he does the casting. I think that it was his idea, with him being good friends with Cheech in all.

what the? what the fuck are we doing in the middle of the desert? ----benecio del toro (fear and loathing in las vegas)

we’ve got uppers, downers, laughers, screamers, all the shit u need…

i think depp shouldve said this though

we’ve got uppers, downers, all arounders, shit thats all u need

"We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers, also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed that much for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."

lol, gotta love the desert line from Del Toro. Hilarious.

but anyway, Cheech was awesome, was he in Desperado too?

[quote]but anyway, Cheech was awesome, was he in Desperado too?
[/quote]

Yeah, he was the bar tender in Desperado.

Cheech has been in all of RR’s movies except The Faculty.

[quote]Cheech has been in all of RR’s movies except The Faculty.[/quote]

And El Mariachi…I think.

nah he isnt el mariachi. no one big is in that movie