The ultimate Trailer-Topic

I want to make a trailer-topic like the one in the “Pulp Fiction” board. Here’s my idea for “From Dusk Till Dawn”:

We see the opening scene how the liquor store explodes and Richie and Seth go out, get in the car and drive away with The Blasters’ “Dark Night” playing. Then we see the best lines of each character:

Kate Fuller

"Richie, would you do me a favor…?" :smiley:

Jacob Fuller

"Mom’s got nothing to say, she’s dead."

Sex Machine

"Now lets kill that fuckin band!"

Richard Gecko

"Do they have an X-Rated channel?"

Seth Gecko

"Everybody be cool, you… be cool!"

Then we see some scenes like Sex Machine’s penis gun with Nicotero, a piece of Chet’s pussy speech, some exploding vampires, a few action scenes, a pick of Santanico’s dance and then the motorcycles with ZZ Top’s “She’s just killing me” playing in front of the Titty Twister and in big letters: "From Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez: FROM DUSK TILL DAWN), then the trailer wents out, but after a few seconds we see Seth saying: “Psychos do not explode at daylight, no matter how crazy they are!” and it ends.

What’cha think?

I dunno, I haven’t seen FDTD, but it seems cool.

PS-I started the trailer topic on the P.F. board. yay.

[quote]I dunno, I haven’t seen FDTD, but it seems cool.

PS-I started the trailer topic on the P.F. board. yay.[/quote]

Yeah, and your topic is great! Is it OK that I’ve stolen your idea?

it’s just fine. you didn’t steal my idea.

I really need to see tha movie. I’ve heard the whole vampire part blows though, but it’s gotten mixed reactions.

PS-you’re very cool. you don’t insult the hell out of me and you’re pretty nice. thank you for not being an asshole. 8)

[quote]it’s just fine. you didn’t steal my idea.

I really need to see tha movie. I’ve heard the whole vampire part blows though, but it’s gotten mixed reactions.

PS-you’re very cool. you don’t insult the hell out of me and you’re pretty nice. thank you for not being an asshole.  8)[/quote]

You simply MUST see “From Dusk Till Dawn”! Its great, its absolutely perfect. Like all the other Tarantino movies. It has simply this great style.

Thank you, but why should I insult you? I’m nice, I know :smiley: . But you’re cool, too, man!

thankee…I love that word for no reason.

anyway, i’ve heard a lot about bad gore fx on it, and I’ve never seen a vamp movie I liked before, but hey, it’s QT, I’ll have to see it some time soon.

The only QT films I have seen are the 4 he’s directed.

[quote]thankee…I love that word for no reason.

anyway, i’ve heard a lot about bad gore fx on it, and I’ve never seen a vamp movie I liked before, but hey, it’s QT, I’ll have to see it some time soon.

The only QT films I have seen are the 4 he’s directed. [/quote]

For me “From Dusk Till Dawn” is a movie that Tarantino directed. After seeing the bonusmaterial on the british DVD you open your eyes and say, OK, Rodriguez did a good job but this is a fuckin Quentin Tarantino movie! He has written the script, made uncreditted co-directing, ex-produced the movie and the soundtrack, spend a hell lot of money and acted in a leading role! Watch this movie, buy the great british (the one I have) or the american DVD and see how they made this piece of a brilliant movie :smiley: !

list the order of how much you like the QT films? is FDTD the best?

[quote]list the order of how much you like the QT films? is FDTD the best?[/quote]

No no no, FDTD is not the best, its one of the best. For me, Quentin’s best are “Kill Bill: Vol. 1” and “Pulp Fiction” and after that, very, very close, “Reservoir Dogs” and “From Dusk Till Dawn”. But I think “Kill Bill: Vol. 2” will kick ass of all those films!

So, here I’m trying to make a list:

1. Kill Bill: Vol. 1 / Pulp Fiction
  2. Reservoir Dogs / From Dusk Till Dawn
  3. Jackie Brown
  4. True Romance

5. Natural Born Killers

what did you like best about k.b. vol. 1? my order is:

1. pulp fiction
  2. kill bill vol. 1
  3. reservoir dogs
  4. jackie brown

but that’s just what I’ve seen.

[quote]what did you like best about k.b. vol. 1? my order is:

1. pulp fiction
  2. kill bill vol. 1
  3. reservoir dogs
  4. jackie brown

but that’s just what I’ve seen.[/quote]

What I like best, hmm, all :smiley: ! No, my favorite parts are the opening with the blood splattered Bride in black & white, the whole fight against Go Go Yubari, because you’re thinking its realistic and it looks so, but its not, thats cinema :smiley: . And this scene has no music, its so intense. And then the whole “The Man from Okinawa” chapter cause I’m a huge fan of Sonny Chiba. And of course the fight against O-Ren Ishii in the snow with the “Death Rides a Horse” song. And then the brilliant and suggestive ending with Bill’s speech, the boot-scene with the great colours and the bloody Sofie Fatale and the music “Flowers of Carnage” from “Lady Snowblood”. And of course this Brian de Palma-like scene with the cometose Bride and Elle Driver. Whoa, I love all of this movie!!! :smiley:

I can certainly tell! lol…I did too.

[quote]I can certainly tell! lol…I did too.[/quote]

We have to make kinda topic like this and yours in PF board for “Reservoir Dogs” and “Jackie Brown”, I think. But I’m too lazy now and still have to learn for school, latin.

yeah, we should. we will. I’ll go make one for R.D. in a few minutes.

[quote]I can certainly tell! lol…I did too.[/quote]

You said you didn't even watch it cause of your dad you fucking liar.

I’ve seen it now. That was back in January, dickface.

It was replaying in one of the theatres, like, on of those ones that plays movies that have now gone out of the big theatre or whatever, and I went with my friend and his family. Kicked ass.

Good for you then, even though I don’t believe a word of your shit simply because the Kill Bill board is the only one you haven’t polluted with your shitty topics. Hope your dad doesn’t find out or he’ll ground you for the rest of your life if it’s true.

well, I really don’t give a shit about whether or not you believe me.

I “pollute” the pulp fiction board with “shit topics” because that’s the one I liked the most.

I “pollute” the FDTD board because I haven’t seen it and I’m interested.

I don’t actually do that much on the Kill Bill, Jackie Brown, and Reservoir Dogs boards because those are the ones that are in the middle and most of the good topics have been taken.

You totaly understood the thing with trailers!

I whould like to see that! Can’t somebody do that trailer?