Clooney tattoo?

hey i was wondering what kind of tattoo or whats the name of the tattoo that george clooney has on his arm…i know on the dvd it said “flames” but i was looking for something more specific…thanks, oh yea al ong shot but is there any temp tatoo of it? thanks

I think the only name for it is flames…

A friend of mine has the same tattoo…I guess it goes by the name of the FDTD flame tattoo that clooney has tattoo…after FDTD…lol

great tatoo, the best i’ve ever seen

Bradd Pitt’s hand tatoo in Oceans Eleven is really cool too!!

oh yea and also …just noticed…is the tattoo on his neck (cloony) part of the flames tattoo or is it a different one? if its a different one…anyone know the name of that?

its the same tattoo…

goes over his arm and neck…

Great Tattoo! Great Design. i want one lol

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://home.earthlink.net/~markstewart/ … attoo.html”>http://home.earthlink.net/~markstewart/DuskPage.tattoo.html</LINK_TEXT>.

(dont forget the . at the end of the link, else it wont work)

can we found more informations about this tattoo or maybe the sample? i have found the sample of oceans eleven brad pitt but this is the best tattoo i have ever seen and i can find it,

seth gecko can you ask your friend where did he go for this tattoo? and also if we can found the sample?

Its called a “Tribal” tattoo.

similar tattoo:

Just get a flaming pig and join the rest of the crowd. Ugghhh. Tats are so over rated. I’ll be so glad when the fad is over so I can laugh at everyone. Yes, Seth’s looks cool because he is a bad ass. Some kid named Ervin would simply look like a jackass with the same tat.

Save your money and yourself future grief and don’t get such a huge tattoo

I like tattoos,I plan on getting one later on in life but Im gonna be smart and make sure its the one I want.

[quote=“me”]
I like tattoos,I plan on getting one later on in life but Im gonna be smart and make sure its the one I want.
[/quote]
thats the way to go, i know so many people that have rushed in and got a tattoo young and have regretted getting them

King Koopa on the calf of my right leg! :wink:

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
thats the way to go, i know so many people that have rushed in and got a tattoo young and have regretted getting them
[/quote]
Yeah when you decide that you want a tattoo you should wait at least a year(or more) to completely decide what you want.When I was 16 I remember wanting a heartagram on my wrist,wtf was I thinking?

[quote=“me”]
Yeah when you decide that you want a tattoo you should wait at least a year(or more) to completely decide what you want.When I was 16 I remember wanting a heartagram on my wrist,wtf was I thinking?
[/quote]

Yeah, and I was going to the the radioactive symbol on my left arm. WTF.

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]
Really?? i was exactly the same when i was in grade 10, once i left high school i was like no way im getting one of them lol

Really nobody should get a tattoo on the arms unless you can hide them or if your really sure about it.Nobody! will want to hire you if got tattoos all over your arms.

And why do people get cross tattoos they are so overrated.If Im gonna get a tattoo I want something that no one has and a tattoo people are gonna be surprised when they see it.

[quote=“me”]
And why do people get cross tattoos they are so overrated.If Im gonna get a tattoo I want something that no one has and a tattoo people are gonna be surprised when they see it.
[/quote]

Haha, that reminds me of mine.

Im getting one of Fruit Brute. Not really but thats a cool idea