George Clooney's 1st Film?

So, FDTD is cited as being Clooney’s first feature film role. Is anyone forgetting his early part in the B-movie spoof

Return of the Killer Tomatoes?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095989/

It was released in 1988, way before FDTD. Now, I can see why he’d might like his involvement in this particular film striken from the records, but it made me wonder. It’s possible that Tomatoes doesn’t qualify as a feature film - to be honest, I’m not even sure that it had a cinematic release - but Clooney has definately had a taste of movie-acting before FDTD.

Any thoughts?

Geez! I had forgotten all about the Killer Tomatoes movies. LOL. If I remember correctly, that was a pretty small role for him. Maybe it wasn’t considered “his” first film cos he wasn’t a lead. I dunno. I’m pretty drunk and tired.

Yeah, he doesn’t get much screen time, so maybe that’s why it’s not his ‘first’ feature film. Or maybe he just doesn’t want the glory that was Attack of the Killer Tomatoes on his C.V. :laugh:

yeah, i agree with hella_… , most actors have different screen names, maybe this was his big BREAK, this is where he was recognized

[quote=“mcain1985”]yeah, i agree with hella_… , most actors have different screen names, maybe this was his big BREAK, this is where he was recognized[/quote]

I agree