The Gecko Brothers (FDTD Prequel)

FDTD was one of the sickest action/horror films ever made. I just cant get enough of it. The characters and the dialouge were the best part for me. Then i got to thinkin about how that could carry into another film. Yeh FDTD 2 & 3 were good, but not the same. I wanted more Gecko Brothers.

Tarantino should make a movie about the Gecko Bros. rise 2 fame. It would be like NBK. He could make a sick movie with those characters and that plot. Just show all the slayin they did. Set it up for FDTD. There are so many plots involving a prequel that r possible. Since FDTD, Pulp Fiction & Reservoir Dogs were in the “real world” (accordin 2 Q.T.), u could have somethin like the Gecko Bros. vs. the Vega Bros.

It’s a little over the top, but just an idea. comment

They should do a bunch of Abbot and Costello knock-offs with the geckos. “Richie and Seth meet Frankenstein.” Frankenstein tries to kill Seth while Richie rapes Igor. That’d be funny.

[quote]They should do a bunch of Abbot and Costello knock-offs with the geckos.  “Richie and Seth meet Frankenstein.”  Frankenstein tries to kill Seth while Richie rapes Igor.  That’d be funny.[/quote]

No it wouldn’t. You’re full of crazy ideas that would never work.

For one FDTD isn’t in the same universe as PF and RD. FDTD is in the universe with NBK and Kill Bill. But they could still make a Vega Brothers verses Gecko Brothers if the movie was made like it was in the Movie Movie Universe. This would work if the press in the Real Real Universe found out about the crimanally insane Vegas and made a movie about them with the Geckos in it. I’ve said this already in the Geckos verses Vegas forum.

I also think that QT should make some kind of prequel including either the Geckos, Vegas, or both because they were my favorite characters in his movies and let’s face it the movie or movies would kick ass.

I don’t like the idea of a prequel, but what I really wanted to see from the wasted FDTD 2 was how El Rey looked like. I’m aware of the fact that Clooney wouldn’t have probably returned for a direct to video movie; but it would’ve been cool to follow Seth to El Rey and stuff. Some vampire seeking vengeance could also be thrown in the mix and it would’ve probably turned out better than the actual sequel.

[quote]

No it wouldn’t. You’re full of crazy ideas that would never work.
[/quote]

Perhaps, but some of the best ideas in cinema history have been called “crazy” and “impossible.” Of course, I wrote most of them and they “don’t really exist, they’re just in my head.” Seriously though, you know you’d love it.

We’d all love to see more of the Brothers we love. Vegas and Geckos. It’d be heaven.

An FDTD prequel wouldn’t be a good idea. The Gecko brothers fate was decided in FDTD so the prequel will have little suspense and shock value towards the Geckos. :-/

[quote]

Perhaps, but some of the best ideas in cinema history have been called “crazy” and “impossible.” [/quote]

Yeah, like Lion King 1 1/2 and the son of the Mask.

Hardy har. Well, there was so much “wrong” with Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs: It was dialogue heavy, light on action, and all sorts of other things that cinema experts say are poison for a movie. And they worked.

DEAD NIGGA STORAGE: 0

MR. TRANSLUSCENT: 1

well I’d say this prequel idea isn’t THAT bad. but how do people come up with those ideas? the actors are WAY older now, how do you wanna make a prequel with actors that were younger in the then-to-be sequel, huh?

I don’t know why anyone who liked those movies wouldn’t.

1: they could work around it

2: the characters are cool and would divert us from their age

3: it’s the characters we want to see in the prequel, it doesn’t matter if the actor looks older. Because we who want Vega Brothers or other prequels want to see the characters on the screen together. We don’t give a crap about the actors age.

4: Using QT’s universes and his smarts can pretty much make anything possible.

[quote]They should do a bunch of Abbot and Costello knock-offs with the geckos.  “Richie and Seth meet Frankenstein.”  Frankenstein tries to kill Seth while Richie rapes Igor.  That’d be funny.[/quote]

That’d be funny. That’d probably be better than most people’s ideas.

What can I say? I’m a freakin’ genius.

Wow! :o

First of all these speculations you must know: Tarantino is not a fan of sequels and prequels! He thought of a idea of combining Reservoir Dogs with Pulp Fiction as The Vega Brothers, but he wasn´t really fuckin interested. And Kill Bill: Vol. 2 is not a sequel, cause this is one movie cuttin in two volumes. So don´t even think of a From Dusk Till Dawn sequel or prequel! And also, FDTD is a movie that only is brilliant in the way it is. A prequel or sequel would destroy the fascination of this flick.

There’s two sequels pal.

[quote]There’s two sequels pal.[/quote]

I know. But they weren’t directed by Robert Rodriguez, Tarantino doesn’t wrote the script and there isn’t George Clooney or Juliette Lewis so this is not a sequel for me!

Prequel would be cooler than a sequel because in a sequel QT wouldn’t be there.