Favorite Quote from, "From Dusk Till Dawn"

I like when Clooney tells the hottage to PLANT herself in a seat then she goes, “What are you gonna do with me?” then Clooney retorts, 'I said PLANT yourself in a seat; Plants don’t talk" I love that one.

I like when he goes:

“Rule No 3: Dont run, because Mr .44 here has six little friends and they can all run faster than you”.

Coolness.

"ok ramblers, let’s get ramblin’ "

or

"ok hard drinkers, let’s drink hard, i’m buyin’ "

or

“this is my kinda place. i’d become a regular”

and so on… you could list the entire script here. that’s why i call FDTD a Tarantino Film, not a Rodriguez film.

I like “Pussy,pussy,pussy,come on in pussy lovers” :-*

Jacob Fuller: “I’m a mean mmmmm… servant of God” 8)

Kate: "Whats goin on here?"

Ritchie: "We’re having a bikini contest and you just won"

Seth: "Ritchie! Put in your bit!"

Ritchie to Scott and Kate: "I grate my teeth"

Seth to Pete: "Were you givin that pig signals?"

Ritchie :whispering:

Seth to Pete : "He says you were scratchin"

Jacob: "I’m a mmmm mmmmm servant of God"

Seth: "Has anybody here read any real books on vampires?"

Sex Machine: "You mean like Time-Life books?"

I laughed so hard when I was watching the TV version they put in stuff like:

"Say ‘Yes Seth I FINALLY Understand!!’ instead of fuckin understand.

and ‘You just called me a FUNNY nut’ instead of fuckin nut.

Seb, if FDTD is a Tarantino film, so is True Romance, thats PURE QT except for the directing just like FDTD. :slight_smile:

the difference is, in FDTD, he wrote, acted and produced, as well as he was always around and more or less co-directed the movie (you see that when you watch the documentaries). in TR, qt had no influence on. he just wrote the script and maybe had some talks with Scott.

[quote]the difference is, in FDTD, he wrote, acted and produced, as well as he was always around and more or less co-directed the movie (you see that when you watch the documentaries). in TR, qt had no influence on. he just wrote the script and maybe had some talks with Scott.[/quote]

Ever since I first saw TR back in 1993, Ive considered it a QT film. I know what you mean about FDTD, QT definitely had more to do with it. I just always considered TR a QT film, just not directed by him. All you gotta do is watch the movie.

Rodriguez and Tarantino are much alike…one major difference is Quentin can create a good plot and characters better. Rodriguez’s best quality is his directing of shoot-outs…Desperado is wonderfully done…setting is nice too…

seth:everybody be cool you be cool.

clooney is the man in this film.

I like when Jacob the preacher says “I’ll be a lapdog of satin”

or when Kate turns to Richie and says “Richie, will you eat my pussy for me” Great

Seth: Do you serve food here?

Trejo: Best in Mexico!

Seth: I sincerely doubt that…

Just for the look on Trejo’s face! Hah hah

Richie: "Fuck Seth, these were my only pair!"

Seth: "Don’t worry about it, we’ll get you another pair.“

Richie: Yeah, like some Mexican hole in the wall’s got my fuckin’ prescription!”.

Seth: Those acts of God really stick it in and break it off, don’t they?

---------------------

Clerk: Look. You asked me to act natural and I acted natural. And under the circumstances I think I oughta get a fucking Academy Award for acting natural. I did what you asked to get rid of him and I am doing my best.

Seth: Well you best better get a helluva lot fucking better or you are going to feel a helluva lot fucking worse.

---------------------

(something like this)

What the hell dyou think I want ya mean old bastard? I want a fuckin’ room!

---------------------

when the black guy says, “Hey! monkey man!”

funny line! ;D

I liked the line that the asian kid says when he’s being eaten.

“Kill me kate. Kill me…” I thought it was very touching

[quote]when the black guy says, “Hey! monkey man!”

funny line! ;D[/quote]

Oh, so he’s always the “black guy” to you! :wink:

My fav quote was

"Excuse me, where are we going?"

“Mexico…”

“what’s in Mexico?”

“Mexicans…” :smiley:

I can’t believe that no one has mentioned the whole ‘mongoloid’ speech at the beginning. I’ve seen the movie at least ten times and this scene has me laughing my balls off every time I watch it. I’d even go so far as to say that it matches the ‘Sicilian’ scene in True Romance.

‘That fuckin idiot don’t know ratshit from Rice Krispies. I ate my breakfast at nine o’ clock and I’m pukin’ up pigs in a blanket like a sick fuckin dog come ten thirty’

[quote]I can’t believe that no one has mentioned the whole ‘mongoloid’ speech at the beginning. I’d even go so far as to say that it matches the ‘Sicilian’ scene in True Romance. '[/quote]

I like the dialogue in FDTD, but theres no way any of it is as good as QTs other movies. The Sicilian speech is classic. The mongoloid speech is funny shit, but its just a few lines of dialogue. Its not as important to that scene as the Sicilian speech is to the other scene.

FDTD is a fun movie, it has some cool moments, but its not as good as any of QTs films thats for sure.

“We’re in Mexico you little piece of fucking shit!”

“You wanna come over to the bed and watch t.v with me?”