I have never seen the FDTD movies

are they good? impressive? one of Tarantino’s best? Ive only seen three of his films (jackie brown, res. dogs, and p. fiction)

I’ve only seen FDTD, the first one, But can tell you what I thougt about it. The first 3/4ths of this movie is fantastic, and is pretty much exactally what you would expect from QT. If you’re a fan of the man then you’ll love the first 3/4ths. After that…well…I don’t want to ruin anything for you but, I just didn’t like it as much. The last quarter was nothing like the first three quarters. It’s up to you to decide weather you’ll like it or not because I’ve seen polar opposite views on the end scene…I didn’t like it.

I think you should give this movie a shot though, you could ove it. In my opinion, the first 3/4ths alone are wirth at least a rental if not a purchace. Rent it, I want to see what you think.

Watch 1 and 3. Skip no.2.

i enjoyed number 2. Its the movie you pop in while your friends are over and you have music on loud and you arn’t really watching the movie and you’re doing other things

Well, by that logic any movie could serve that purpose. I just found number 2 to be the most boring of the three. And Spiegel seemed to have fitted a camera on every fucking thing there was on set. It would’ve been better if he fitted the camera up his own ass for a change.

i know what ya mean…the whole camera on the fan, then the guy doing pushups. It got excessive and wasn’t professional.

[quote]I’ve only seen FDTD, the first one, But can tell you what I thougt about it. The first 3/4ths of this movie is fantastic, and is pretty much exactally what you would expect from QT. If you’re a fan of the man then you’ll love the first 3/4ths. After that…well…I don’t want to ruin anything for you but, I just didn’t like it as much. The last quarter was nothing like the first three quarters. It’s up to you to decide weather you’ll like it or not because I’ve seen polar opposite views on the end scene…I didn’t like it.

I think you should give this movie a shot though, you could ove it. In my opinion, the first 3/4ths alone are wirth at least a rental if not a purchace. Rent it, I want to see what you think. [/quote]

Starkey, do u mean it was good up until the vampires came? Cuz i thought it was pretty good until right after the first vampire slaughter scene when Salma Hayek goes bloodcrazy

We had a huge fat discussion here; <LINK_TEXT text=“http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/taran … 1067570362”>http://tarantino.webds.de/cgi-bin/tarantino/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fdtd;action=display;num=1067570362</LINK_TEXT>

I refuse to see #2 and #3. Bad idea to make these sequels.

Meh #3’s watchable, most think so anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

From Dusk Till Dawn is great, very funny and a good movie on the whole. I hated #2 but I have yet to see #3.