I have never seen the FDTD movies...

... as well as Full Tilt Boogie, the music and more. Let's kill some vampires!
brutality_dog

I have never seen the FDTD movies...

Post by brutality_dog » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:07 pm

are they good? impressive? one of Tarantino's best? Ive only seen three of his films (jackie brown, res. dogs, and p. fiction)

Starkey
Real McCoy

Re: I have never seen the FDTD movies...

Post by Starkey » Sat Jan 03, 2004 4:35 pm

I've only seen FDTD, the first one, But can tell you what I thougt about it. The first 3/4ths of this movie is fantastic, and is pretty much exactally what you would expect from QT. If you're a fan of the man then you'll love the first 3/4ths. After that...well...I don't want to ruin anything for you but, I just didn't like it as much. The last quarter was nothing like the first three quarters. It's up to you to decide weather you'll like it or not because I've seen polar opposite views on the end scene...I didn't like it.

I think you should give this movie a shot though, you could ove it. In my opinion, the first 3/4ths alone are wirth at least a rental if not a purchace. Rent it, I want to see what you think.
NEW DRHOMEALONE BANNER!!!

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:04 pm

Watch 1 and 3. Skip no.2.

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:52 pm

i enjoyed number 2. Its the movie you pop in while your friends are over and you have music on loud and you arn't really watching the movie and you're doing other  things

Scarface
Fucking Professional

Post by Scarface » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:12 pm

Well, by that logic any movie could serve that purpose. I just found number 2 to be the most boring of the three. And  Spiegel seemed to have fitted a camera on every fucking thing there was on set. It would've been better if he fitted the camera up his own ass for a change.

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:17 pm

i know what ya mean....the whole camera on the fan, then the guy doing pushups. It got excessive and wasn't professional.

IL_Buono

Post by IL_Buono » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:26 am

I've only seen FDTD, the first one, But can tell you what I thougt about it. The first 3/4ths of this movie is fantastic, and is pretty much exactally what you would expect from QT. If you're a fan of the man then you'll love the first 3/4ths. After that...well...I don't want to ruin anything for you but, I just didn't like it as much. The last quarter was nothing like the first three quarters. It's up to you to decide weather you'll like it or not because I've seen polar opposite views on the end scene...I didn't like it.

I think you should give this movie a shot though, you could ove it. In my opinion, the first 3/4ths alone are wirth at least a rental if not a purchace. Rent it, I want to see what you think.
Starkey, do u mean it was good up until the vampires came? Cuz i thought it was pretty good until right after the first vampire slaughter scene when Salma Hayek goes bloodcrazy

Cherry_Licker

Post by Cherry_Licker » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:35 am

Black Mamba!
Real McCoy

Post by Black Mamba! » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:28 am

I refuse to see #2 and #3. Bad idea to make these sequels.

Snake Eyes
Basterd

Post by Snake Eyes » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:32 am

Meh #3's watchable, most think so anyways  :P

MissMia

Post by MissMia » Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:14 pm

From Dusk Till Dawn is great, very funny and a good movie on the whole. I hated #2 but I have yet to see #3.