Uploading a personalized picture

Anyone else having trouble uploading a personalized picture? I’m unable to do this for some reason. I even tried uploading the same picture I had previously, and nothing…

Yeah…I can’t do it on the Spaghetti Western forum either. That’s why I have this fucking cowboy for my avatar. BTW…who is my avatar? Is it the guy from Dusk til Dawn or is it Eastwood?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
Yeah…I can’t do it on the Spaghetti Western forum either. That’s why I have this fucking cowboy for my avatar. BTW…who is my avatar? Is it the guy from Dusk til Dawn or is it Eastwood?
[/quote]

You dissapoint me, Kilgore. I had great faith in you.

That “fucking cowboy” is none other than the great Michael Parks. This particular shot of him is from Kill Bill, as he drives his way towards the Pine church listening to none other than Charlie Feathers’ “That Certain Female”.

But - I guess you were right; he IS a fucking cowboy after all…

Its not Clint? WTF? :wink:

So its the guy from Dusk til’ Dawn.

Yes. That is Earl McGraw. The guy from Dusk 'til Dawn.

Everytime Michael Parks plays in a Tarantino movie, he plays the same character. And on that note, you can expect to see Earl McGraw in Death Proof as well! I cannot wait!!

uh, it doesn’t work? seriously? weird… I will look into this next week the earliest though

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Anyone else having trouble uploading a personalized picture? I’m unable to do this for some reason. I even tried uploading the same picture I had previously, and nothing…
[/quote]
Im glad I like my Avay! Hahaha!!! :wink:

BTW: Michael Parks also played Esteban Vieho in Kill Bill Volume 2. So two roles in QTs movies.

[quote=“The Seb”]
uh, it doesn’t work? seriously? weird… I will look into this next week the earliest though
[/quote]
Thanks…I want to use a picture I found of charles bronson brandishing two pistols

Yeah, Seb, let us know when you’ve fixed this…

I should have my new picture all warmed up and ready when you’re done!

Kilgore, since the uploading feature still doesn’t work for me, I just uploaded from another site. You can do this imageshack.us or dropshots.com. You might want to try the same to get rid of the “cowboy” image…

back from LA and Vegas, people, heading back to California tomorrow… I’ll fix this over the holidays

Damn why you go to LA and Vegas for? Seems like everyone here is going places except me >:( Anyway hope you have a safe trip later man.

[quote=“The Seb”]
back from LA and Vegas, people, heading back to California tomorrow… I’ll fix this over the holidays
[/quote]

did you go to any titty bars in Vegas?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
did you go to any titty bars in Vegas?
[/quote]

…because it’s the more crucial matters we’re concerned with…

When I went to The Glitter Gulch on Freemont Street(downtown vegas), a girl that I went to High School was dancing there. I spent about $300 eye-fucking her titties - I spent the rest of the night saying to myself “damn, I always did want to see those jugs” :o

you sad loser ;_)

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
When I went to The Glitter Gulch on Freemont Street(downtown vegas), a girl that I went to High School was dancing there. I spent about $300 eye-fucking her titties - I spent the rest of the night saying to myself “damn, I always did want to see those jugs” :o
[/quote]
That would be weird

[quote=“The Seb”]
you sad loser ;_)
[/quote]

I’ll take that as a compliment…it was 10 years ago.