What's up with the forum?

I haven’t been able to go into the fourms in over a week! What’s the deal? After waiting for about five minutes, I would be directed to a page telling me that the site is unable to connect! What gives?! >:(

It’s good to be back home, by the way…

That happened to me too

had some problems related to language packs and stuff…

emptying browser cache and/or cookies sometimes helps. and the default language was set to portugues too, i think… weird shit…

on a sidenote: i recommend everyone to use latest browser software, such as firefox 2.0 (mozilla.com) or opera 9 (opera.com)… everything else is crap

I thought this forum crashed or something! I had the same problem, I could acces your site but not your forum.

Yes, some people had trouble, although i didnt.

I had trouble as well. But since everything is back to normal I’m happy.

I had some trouble awhile ago, it wouldn’t even come here.

hmm, I had the same trouble around 6 o’clock again. Now it’s working fine again.

I had withdrawl last week because I couldn’t log on. There was a fucked up message that said that this site was using an illegal platform or something like that.

sh… don’t tell anyone. i am employing illegal mexicans to run this site.

[quote=“The Seb”]
[/quote]

The Queeeeeeenteeeen Taranteeeeeeno Archifs

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I had withdrawl last week because I couldn’t log on. There was a fucked up message that said that this site was using an illegal platform or something like that.
[/quote]

I’ve seen the same message.

[quote=“The Seb”]
[/quote]

I somehow had reason to believe that…

the thing is, for all the tech-nerds in here, we switched from older software (php4, mysql4) to newer (php5, mysql5) and i also updated some other stuff and switched to Unicode charactersets in the database. with all these changes, there might have been some mix-ups, especially with the language files for the forum. i still don’t have proper italian language files for example.

and i am very busy these days and dont have too much time for the website (i wish i had) and i dont have a slave to do all my work :wink:

I hope I get the wiki running as soon as possible because i plan to move the entire tarantino.info’s content there once and for all

I would just like to thank The Seb (or whoever is responsible) for finally putting back up the “Latest Forum Posts” on the main page. I finally feel whole again. :slight_smile:

yeah I thought I’d to that really quick this afternoon :wink: enjoy

But is it just me or is the forum really really slow?

it’s just you

damn firefox…

damn it all to hell