You say one more fucking thing

I saw Jackie Brown about a zillion times and this is one of my questions.

Why the fuck did Louis turn into this very easily annoyed prick?

My theory is because he finally got some pussy and he was just so happy.

PULP DOG

It’s because he was tense as fuck and was worried that the whole operation Ordell had assigned to him would fail because of a whiny bitch. He probably remembered Beaumont’s corpse in the trunk of the car and thought he would experience the same fate if the money exchange wouldn’t go as Ordell planned.

Louis DIDN’T turn into an easily annoyed prick. He had a VERY high tolerance in my opinion. He was nervous about the drop off, he had Ordell on his back, he had to worry about the ATF agent, he had to worry about getting their on time, he had to worry about getting Melanie there, THEN he had to worry about another whole shitload of things getting in and out of the mall WITH Melanie being a bitch to him the entire time. Now, given, Ordell would have popped the bitch in the mouth and shut her up LONG before Louis even began to really crack, but you have to understand the type of person this guy was.

De Niro was playing a Travis Bickle type character in this movie. Someone that takes a lot, but instead of retaliating, bottles up his rage and explodes after a point. Melanie kept riding him and riding him and riding him until he was pushed WELL past ANYONE’S threshold, so he acted in the only way he knew how. He shot the fucking bitch.

it had to be that he was just tired of that stupid bitches whining and bitching and all that other crap… of course he could have only hit her with the but of it and showed her what he meant… but he didn’t

he decided to shoot her, he didn’t want ordel to “bust a cap in a nigga” he wanted to stay alive and she was hindering that possibility!

A thought; perhaps Louis didn’t want Melanie or anybody else to think he was pussywhipped, and he just got a little bit carried away.

But I dont think that he would kill over people thinking him being pussy whipped, maybe… who konws

Maybe he got a LOT carried away.

That is a possibility. But rational thinking would suggest that that is a foolish move. He had to know that Ordel would kill his ass over this! He killed , unkown (chris tucker), for simply knowing shit!!! but i do think he killed her because he got carried away and was going pyscho being afraid of Ordel. In the end, he was scared for his life and reacted in a bad way, i think that Ordel killed him because he thought melanie was still alive and would come back seeking revenge, and if luis isn’t alive, thats one less person to deal with.

[quote] i think that Ordel killed him because he thought melanie was still alive and would come back seeking revenge, and if luis isn’t alive, thats one less person to deal with.[/quote]

That's the stupidest reason I've ever heard.

LOL

Read Rum Punch and the reason will be " Nice and sparkling clear. " why Louis did it. That quote was from Alex from A Clockwork Orange.

I would have done the same thing if I were in the same situation.

1. Im probably “high”
  2. Melinee was being a BITCH
  3. Ordell would have his balls if they messed up

simple :wink:

[quote]It’s because he was tense as fuck and was worried that the whole operation Ordell had assigned to him would fail because of a whiny bitch. He probably remembered Beaumont’s corpse in the trunk of the car and thought he would experience the same fate if the money exchange wouldn’t go as Ordell planned.[/quote]

Idd…well…did he messed up good…he ended up with his brains against the window.

My theory is Melanie was a mean bitch that needed to die.

That’s not so much a theory as much as a fact.

Melanie wasn’t mean, she was just an annoying bitch who needed a good slap in the face. But seriously, watching old 70’s movies and smokin pot all day in your Beach House, how great is that? 8)

Yeah, seriously. If Bobby DeNiro could’ve held the .45 in his pants for about two more minutes and gotten a grip, then he could’ve been chilling with a bowl watching Starsky and Hutch reruns and nailing Bridget Fonda.

I’m surprised she was’nt killed off sooner.