Lines you ain't never gonna hear in ''Jackie Brown''

Post some funny lines you ain’t never gonna hear in Jackie Brown! :smiley:

Ordell:Hey Louis, you wanna watch Chicks w/ Guns.

Louis:Are you kidding, Joseph Abboud is releasing his new fall line on Bravo at 8:00.

And after that I have to finish sanding and revarnishing my collection of antique doll-house furniture.

Melanie: Wanna fuck?

Louis: No. I’m gay.

;D

Melanie: You want something to drink?

Louis: You talkin to me?

MELANIE

That was fun.

She hops off and OUT OF FRAME.

LOUIS

Yeah, that really hit the spot. Shame I came before you got the chance to get out of your string…

Alright, Louis was the easy choice. I mean he was already a comic-relief character. Now let’s try to think of some lines for Ordell, and Beaumont, or Max, and Jackie.

Ordell: I’m not one to do an African American a favor then bam hit an African American up for a favor in return, but I gotta be that kinda African American.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
MELANIE

That was fun.

LOUIS

Yeah, that really hit the spot. Shame I came before you got the chance to get out of your string…
[/quote]

That’s funny.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
MELANIE

That was fun.

LOUIS

[/quote]

HAHAHA oh man

Ordell Robbie: Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, BAM!, hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I’m afraid I gotta be that kinda nigga.

Beaumont: What?

Ordell Robbie: Say what again, SAY WHAT AGAIN! I dare you, I double-dare you motherfucka.

Mark Dargus: Cut to 13 years later, you’re 44 years of age. You’re flying for the shittiest-little-shuttle-fucking piece of shit Mexican airline that there is. By the way, did I introduce myself? My name’s Buck, and I’m here to fuck!

Max Cherry: Winston found you.

Ordell Robbie: How the fuck did he find me?

Max Cherry: Esteban drew him a map

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Ordell: I’m not one to do an African American a favor then bam hit an African American up for a favor in return, but I gotta be that kinda African American.
[/quote]

Lol.

Damn, I can’t think of anything good.

Ordell: Girl, how you live like this?

Sheronda: Like what?

Ordell: Like this. This some repugnant shit!

Sheronda: Ordell, have you ever heard the philosophy that one who admits he’s wrong, he’s immediately forgiven for all wrongdoings?

Jackie Brown: "Git yo hands off of my throat, Afro American!"

Meh.

:-</E>

[quote=“Pete”]
Melanie: You want something to drink?

Louis: You talkin to me?
[/quote]
thats damn funny

I need to watch TD!!!