Bridget fonda

one of the best arguments for watching Jackie Brown over and over again is, in my opinino, Bridget Fonda. I think she’s just such a pretty blonde chick in that movie. Weed-smoking, lazy, funny, good to fuck, clever and sparely clothed, as we all like it. :stuck_out_tongue:

She was also in lots of other movies, e.g. The Godfather pt.3, Point of no return (wich is a remake of LA FEMME NIKITA) etc…

In the book, she really fucks with the DeNiro character, unlike the simple ass-fuck scene in the final movie. I’d love to see a real sex-scene in a tarantino movie, but i think for that we have to wait until he’s doing a european movie…

Definately a good argument.

Fonda is excellent in that movie. She looks amazing in it. She has great lines and whats more she delivers with class.

She’s a pretty good actress and is Point Of No Return the one with the pshyco roomate she gets???

Ill never forget that ass in JB :slight_smile:

J.W.

I never wanted to be Robert DeNiro so bad until I saw him bangin Bridget in that scene. She looked so yummy I wanted to sop her up with a biscuit. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Her death scene is, in my opinion, the funniest scene in the history of film. I almost died laughing.

Yeah, in Rum Punch they’re really going at it like a couple of fuck monkeys…but you gotta remember that in Rum Punch Bridget Fonda’s charatcer was heavier…ya know how Ordell refers to her as his “Little Surfefr Girl?” In the book it was “His big girl” or something close to that.

I thought she was aa great actor in that film, and is probably the only movie I have ever seen her in that she looks good. I use to like her, but after I saw that movie with the crocodile, “Lake Placid” I thought she was shit. Then again, it’s not her fault, it was terrible dialogue and a terrible script. Plus she was always wearing those khaki pants, unlike the skimpy shorts and bikini top in Jackie Brown.

She’s a very pretty and talented woman.

in JB she plays such a gorgeous blonde beach chick with bikini top, cut-off pants and pipe. a sexy character. QT should have put her in a bigger sex scene.

As long as the sex scene’s in future QT movies arn’t "romantic

with soft music…I’m cool.

How many other Films has she appeared in?

Not a trivia question! just wondered…

Godfather 3

Point of No Return

Single White Female

Lake Placid

JB

Theres more but I cant think of em. Look it up at IMDB :slight_smile:

She was pretty good in A Simple Plan, that Sam Raimi movie with Bill Paxton and Billy Bob Thornton.

damn I can’t wait until i have the DVD in beautiful remastered anamorphic widescreen.

I will take a screenshot and print it out and hang it over my screen :wink:

i think it’s one of the best casting decisions. She doesn’t look like a sexy beach chick, she IS it.

EVERY movie fan MUST own Jackie Brown, its one of those films that just gets better with age. I love all the characters in it, the music is so cool, the plotline is PERFECTLY layed out. QT lets you get to know the characters for the first half, hang out with them, do some bong hits, sip some Screwdrivers, watch some movies, chit chat, then he moves into the whole sting set-up in the second half. QT knocked it out of the park with Jackie. It just flows like wine.

Bridget as Melanie is definitely one of her best roles if not THE best. She played California beach chicky to perfection in it. Bridget is one sexy babe, those smooth tan legs, that perfect rack, and her bare ass…damn I’m drooling on my keyboard. :slight_smile:

Ok i have to post since I watched Jackie Brown last night for the millionth time. When i first watched Jackie Brown i thought that Fonda’s character was kinda weird, but i also liked her character b/c well I was reminded of myself…i’m blonde, i have the same interest as her (hint hint). Anyways I thought her death scene was the funniest part of the movie too, but she made all the scenes with DiNero hilarous.

[quote] i have the same interest as her (hint hint).[/quote]

You like to watch TV and smoke alot of weed? :wink:

I thought one of the best scenes in the movie (one of the most realistic scenes to real life) was when Louis and Melanie were talking after Ordell left. She was showing him that picture of her on the wall. I mean, that was SO realistic sounding. It was almost like they werent acting at all. Totally cool.

QT writes so well, I think his dialogue has to be the best in Hollywood. He can write very colorful pop culture stuff and he can write quiet intimate realistic stuff. Thats why I know he can do any film genre he wants.

Haven’t seen Bridget in any film lately though.  In fact I can’t place a film she has been in since Jackie Brown which is a shame as she’s a really sexy and talented actress. Also “Point of No Return” was renamed “The Assasin” over in the UK for somereason. Bit of trivia for you there…

[quote]

I thought one of the best scenes in the movie (one of the most realistic scenes to real life) was when Louis and Melanie were talking after Ordell left. She was showing him that picture of her on the wall. I mean, that was SO realistic sounding. It was almost like they werent acting at all. Totally cool.

QT writes so well, I think his dialogue has to be the best in Hollywood. He can write very colorful pop culture stuff and he can write quiet intimate realistic stuff. Thats why I know he can do any film genre he wants. [/quote]

i think that was already in the book. you should read the book, its pretty good. QT left out lots of stuff, thus making the film totally different - emphasis wise.

can somebody please post a screenshot of Bridget! Pete, please? ;_)

[quote]

QT writes so well, I think his dialogue has to be the best in Hollywood. He can write very colorful pop culture stuff and he can write quiet intimate realistic stuff. Thats why I know he can do any film genre he wants. [/quote]

i think that was already in the book. you should read the book, its pretty good. QT left out lots of stuff, thus making the film totally different - emphasis wise.

can somebody please post a screenshot of Bridget! Pete, please? ;_)

that’s lame. i want a full-size screenshot from the DVD from where she’s on that sofa, but in full-size, Bridgets Body in all her glory ;_)

please, with sugar on top. its my b-day in 3 weeks, i hope i can get a screenshot then

[quote]that’s lame. i want a full-size screenshot from the DVD from where she’s on that sofa, but in full-size, Bridgets Body in all her glory ;_)

please, with sugar on top. its my b-day in 3 weeks, i hope i can get a screenshot then[/quote]

Oh shaddup. Get a blow up doll. lol. :slight_smile: