Chicks who love guns

I absolutely liked the “chicks who love guns” video. bikini chicks firing guns. that was cool.

and the funny part was where the GORGEOUS Bridget Fonda things one of the black-haired chicks was Demi Moore.

The CWLG video will also be on the upcoming Jackie Brown Special Edition.

how did you like the video? do you think it is a reference to the gun mentality in the united states? what are your thoughts?

I really got a kick out of the CWLG video. Its like a satirical way of showing how much guns are a part of everyday life in the US and around the world. How much we are disaffected by violence too. I wanna see the whole video in its entirety on the JB SE DVD. :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s not the only “Chicks Who Love Guns” type video, go to like a Gun Store or order a Gun magazine and they’ll have video’s like that.

if you watch the chicks video on the Jackie Brown SE DVD, you see a message at the end "to the memory of cameraman john doe whatever and then his life dates and it ends at 1997 and the girl with the mossberg 500 pump action shotgun kinda hit the camera and she goes “oh sorry, are you okay”…

did that guy really die? or was that just a joke?

[quote]if you watch the chicks video on the Jackie Brown SE DVD, you see a message at the end "to the memory of cameraman john doe whatever and then his life dates and it ends at 1997 and the girl with the mossberg 500 pump action shotgun kinda hit the camera and she goes “oh sorry, are you okay”…

did that guy really die? or was that just a joke?[/quote]

Thats a good question. When I saw that at the end I took it seriously that he died. Maybe check IMDB, it might say if hes still alive or not.

…or if he even exists

[quote]if you watch the chicks video on the Jackie Brown SE DVD, you see a message at the end "to the memory of cameraman john doe whatever and then his life dates and it ends at 1997 and the girl with the mossberg 500 pump action shotgun kinda hit the camera and she goes “oh sorry, are you okay”…

did that guy really die? or was that just a joke?[/quote]

I think it was pretty obvious it was meant to be a joke. Using real footage of a guy’s decapitation in a video like that would be sick beyond redemption. Imagine “The Crow” director using the footage of Brandon Lee’s death in the actual movie

well of course that footage gotta be fake, but what if somebody they knew actually died in that line of work and they wanted to kinda honor him in that way or something like that… that’s what i tought. maybe that kinda friend of the film crew really existed… some friend of theirs who died of SFX explosions or so…

i got the dvd yesterday. i saw the chicks who like guns video. its fuckin sweet!

yal r the horniest sob’s ;D ::)from a chics point of view i think the video(?) was ff*(fuckin funny)* and beaumont im not the southern chic from the flick but i am a southern chic so can i fire ur shotgun ??? :-*

Your fucking stupid

ya bullet whats ur prob? >:(

:-*

[quote=“krazy_kity”]
ya bullet whats ur prob?
[/quote]

Im sure hes not “pissed”. He just wanted to let you know how he felt. I mean, i dont blame him. who the hell uses an achronym then types in paranthesis what the achronym means? That defeats the entire purpose of using an achronym!ÂÂ

btw (by the way), Is that CWLG (Chicks Who Love Guns) thing really on the Jackie Brown SE (Special Edition)? I have it but its one of those movies I own that Ive never watched because Ive already seen it so many times.

ok, and who the hell owns a movie like Jackie Brown and has never watched it because “has seen it so many times”?

I really don’t get why some people think they’re so f*cking above anyone else…

…huh?

Ive never watched my copy because Ive seen it too many times to make me want to watch again in the near future. I purchased it strictly for my collection.

whats all this talk about me thinking above “above” anyone?

I really dont get why people over analyze other peoples posts.

My whole point is: what do you care if she wants to type what the acronym means?

There are other things that I find much worse… like someone introducing himself with “Hello fuckers”

This is a Tarantino fans site… that doesn’t mean we have to talk like the characters in his movies all the time, you know?

…stfu (Shut The Fuck Up)

Okay! Being a woman (well a girl anyway) I can honestly say that I don’t like guns and niether do any women who I know.

In conclusion, it must be fake because women don’t like guns.

Any questions?

Yes, Did you attend school? If so, was this a ‘special’ school? if so… Yes Becky, you are right, let the light flooooow from you, you are loved by everyone, you are the best, think happy thoughts, that’s it, soooooooothe

[quote="Bexi "]
women don’t like guns
[/quote]

What?? I agree, most of them don’t like guns, but I saw an article about a woman who operates an Anti Aircraft gun in the army. And girls with machineguns running over the battlefield and fighting in the front. Bexi, you believe in stereotypes.