Mistakes (One?)

I was watching Jackie Brown again and decided to post about the one thing that was really annoying to me. When Ordell turns on Chicks Who Love Guns, it’s at the intro. Then it plays for like thirty seconds. Then he REWINDS it for about ten seconds to get to the AK. But that means that he rewound past the intro and before it, which doesn’t make sense. Plus, i don’t think he rewound enough to even pass the parts we saw.

Have any of you noticed any more mistakes in the movie? Yes, no, perphaps?

I thought that he was fast forwarding it, and I thought that that was logical. He fast forwards it to a good part about AK’s.

He WAS fastforwarding…but when on the CU on the remote his finger is REWINDING.

There’s also some MAJOR FUCKING continuity errors going when Jackie and Sheronda are at the table…mainly with Jackie’s position of her cigarette…

The only two mistakes I can think of besides the ones metioned are that Bridget Fonda’s legs are crossed left to right and then right to left and then back again and also at the end of the movie in a scene playing in July 1995 Max Cherry says that he is 56 years old. But earlier we see his bail-agent-id on which his date of birth is stated as 3-15-48.

[quote]He WAS fastforwarding…but when on the CU on the  remote his finger is REWINDING.

There’s also some MAJOR FUCKING continuity errors going when Jackie and Sheronda are at the table…mainly with Jackie’s position of her cigarette…[/quote]
AAAAHHHHH. so it’s still a mistake, just a different one.

Man that might not of been the intro. It coulda been like the shit they show after a commercial break.

its a VIDEO though…

Oh, don’t you know that in movies you can press any button on the remote control and everything you want will happen? There are many things like that in movies.

Have you noticed that in movies from every window in Paris you can see the Eifel Tower?

Jackie Brown (1997) mistakes

GREAT SITE!!!

yah! It’s a really good site!! ;D

some of you have way too much time on your hands

Look, I’m not sure what exactly you mean with that post… but here’s a piece of advice for free (just because I’m nice): if you find some thread uninteresting or even stupid, don’t post in it… EASY! There’s no need to spread pseudo-sarcastic offensive comments.

im just saying i wouldent personally watch a movie looking out for mistakes

Surely not… this is just some passtime, and it doesn’t mean the movie is not good…

Look, if you watch a movie that you really liked and have seen it for many times and so on, and never seen any mistakes but someone tells you that the movie is full of them, it is interesting to see what they are. Most of them are continuities though, there aren’t many errors. And I never watch a movie trying to spot mistakes, I only saw a moving camera in Hitchcock’s Psycho, one of the swamp scenes, but it was really visible.

Tim, I think you have much time on your hands, if you use it to fuck with members and post useless stuff.

Potselui mou zhopy

what the fuck?

Exactly. He thought someone might understand it if it really means something.

the painting above the tv is upside down… i have a print of the thing, the print i have says the artist’s name, (peter) kitchell, it’s an advert for a show, so the letters on mine tell me the orientation…

if you do have too much time on your hands google peter kitchell, he’s pretty good…

i got my copy of the print for 7 bucks at a goodwill, my gf thought it was a steal, i did too, and now i really really think it’s cool to have