Who is your favorite J.B. character?

i just recently saw the movie Jackie Brown. Although i thought it wasn’t as good as Pulp Fiction, i still really liked it. it was awesome. my favorite character in JB is Ordell Robbie (Sam L’s character). I just really like Sam L’s roles in QT’s movies. i loved him in Pulp Fiction. Jules is my favorite in PF. okay, so who is your favorite JB character?

Glad That You Liked Jackie Brown :wink:

My Favorite JB Character Is Ordell Robbie. I also like Max Cherry.

Melanie. I love her life philosophy: “What if your ambition is to get high and watch TV?” ;D

As much as I like Sam Jackson (see avatar), I just gotta hand it too Louis. He just steals the show, I can’t get enough of him. DeNiro just is so funny.

I have to agree with dead nigga storage. Robert DeNiro just played such a strange role in that film, at least compared to his other ones, and that made it great. He was hilarious as luis, because he’s so different from him.

of course for me its Jackie, she’s the queen B in this movie. She was vulnerable, tough, sexy and smart all at the right times to get what she wanted. Pam played the hell out of that role, classic.

For entertainment value Louis is my favourite but I think Jackie is the character I`d most admire.

While Jacksons and DeNiro’s characters were great, my favourite was Max Cherry. Robert Forester did such a great job playing him. Especially at the end when you know he wants to go with Jackie, but doesn’t in the end. He really deserved that Oscar nomination, shame he didn’t win

Even though Ordel, Louis, Jackie and Mel are great, I think Beaumont’s little cameo is worth mentioning. Best part of the movie IMO. Catch a nigga off guard with this shit! Priceless…

1. Ordell Robbie (Sam Jackson)

2. Beaumont Livingston (Chris Tucker) - "you catch a nigga off guard with that shit!

3. Jackie Brown (Pam Grier) - she was a real smooth operator

And I have to say that Robert de Niro is my favorite actor, but I think he hasn’t been used well enough in this movie. I loved his performance, but QT could’ve used him better

ORDELL ROBBIE IS MY FAVORITE. HE THOUGHT THAT HE WAS THE BLACK JOHN GOTTI, AND IT MADE ME LAUGH THAT HE COULD SEE HIMSELF THAT WAY AND NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. AND HE HAD THE BEST DIALOGUE, AND ONLY SAM JACKSON COULD’VE DELIVERED THAT DIALOGUE SO WELL.

Definetaly, I swear to God, QT has to work with Sam Jackson again and again and… again. they rock!

Louis. Just because he managed to both fuck and kill Melanie…which are both things I would have done in his situation.

DeNiro. the moment in that movie that made me like him most whs when he killed Sam L’s friend. I wanted him to kill her so fucking bad and when he did i became satisfied.

[quote]Louis.  Just because he managed to both fuck and kill Melanie…which are both things I would have done in his situation.

[/quote]
The feeling is mutual.

But, would anal-sex be concidered “fucking”. I think it is but that is getting a tit off topic.

back to the topic.I liked the character deniro was playing he was slick through out the movie until he gets killed :’(

Ehh, probably Ordell played by Samuel L. Jackson. The movie is full of some of my favorite “one liners” by Jackson.

“I think that’s a gun pointed at my dick”, rofl.

Ordell Robbie. I also like Max Cherry :slight_smile:

i comp agree w/ jkybrown pam played the fuck out of that role she was perfect i think her scheme was briliant(?) :-*