Favorite Quotes from JB

I know the dialogue wasnt as biting and sharp as Pulp’s but I thought I’d start a “favorite line” post, since there is none. I know there arent as many JB fans as there are Pulp fans so if you haven’t ever seen JB or havent seen it in a while… go watch it or watch it again, 'cause its a gem.

some of my favorites:

“what we don’t wan’t is that bitch surviving on us… ANYBODY but that woman!” Ordell

Louis: “who’s Beaumont?” (looking in the trunk at Beaumont’s dead ass)

Ordell: “an employee I had to let go.”

"…that’s why you came over here to kill me. That’s ok I forgive you." Jackie Brown

my favorite quotes are those two in my signature and the one under my avatar image

yeah the dumb-ass is one of my favorites too, but I saw it in your avatar so I didnt post it. And for those who dont know… the one in his sig is from the QT interview on the DVD.

Ordell: “Hey, I hate to be that kind of nigga who does a nigga a favor and then BAM! hits a nigga for another favor in return. But I guess I have to be that kinda nigga”.

Ordell: "AK-47, When you absolutely positively gotta kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitute"

Beaumont: "Man you catchin a nigga off guard with THIS shit"

Jackie: “Hey Melanie, I put a little cherry on top…BOO YAH” (love the way it sounds!)

Louis after killing Melanie: "See, its (the car) right where I said it was"

Ordell to Beaumont: Think about it, That Scoes special, red beans n rice and a side of greens, that some good eatin’"

Melanie: Wanna fuck?

Louis: Yeah.

Louis after bangin Melanie: Ya got a beer? (this always cracks me up, so nonchalant)

BTW, Jackie Brown is the coolest, smoothest movie, it just flows like wine. QT didnt try to top Pulp and he still made a beautiful film. Cant say enough about it.

“This some repugnant shit!”

“What movie did you see?”

(Reason why I like this line is that you would expect QT to mention a movie title, but no!)

“End-of-message” ;D

"Well, aren’t y’all a bunch of Cheech & Chongs"

“Fuck you and your chill pill”

“I bet that, except for possibly an afro, you look exactly the way you did at 29”

“Welllll, my ass aint the same”

“Bigger?”

“Yeah [chuckles]”

“Aint nothing wrong with that”

(My favorite scene of the movie)

I was watching Jackie Brown AGAIN and I found a new line that had me rollin on the floor. I actually watched it with the subtitles to see if I was just hearing things or not…

Melanie to Louis at the Mall:

YOU FUCKIN MONGOLOID!

This reminded me of the scene in Pulp where Butch calls Fabienne a retard and she says: Stop it fuckhead! I hate that mongoloid voice!!

LMAO.

…Blah…Blah…That’s Japan Huh?.. Blah…Wanna Fuck?-Yeah!..(in and out)…Wow that was fun!

There’s a bunch of quotes from Jackie Brown that I really can’t choose from as a favorite one 'cause I like 'em all!!!

But maybe would be if I must choose one, the one that Samuel L. Jackson said to Robert De Niro when he opens the trunk and shows Beaumont’s corpse.

Arre!

"My ass may be dumb, but i ain’t no dumbass."

favorite line of the movie!!!

Ordell and Jackie:

Is that what I think it is?

Well, What do you think it is?

I think it’s a gun pointed at my dick.

Well, you thought right. Now take your hands off from around my throat, nigga.

"Them bondsman are as crooked as a barrel of snakes."

Ordell

REASONS you gon’ give me the reasons you lost every god damn cent I got in the world? You gon’ give me reasons? The reason is yo’ ass aint worth a shit no more!”

"what the fuck happened to you man? you used to be beautiful."

Damn I love Sam Jackson.

[quote]REASONS you gon’ give me the reasons you lost every god damn cent I got in the world? You gon’ give me reasons? The reason is yo’ ass aint worth a shit no more!"

“what the fuck happened to you man? you used to be beautiful.”

Damn I love Sam Jackson[/quote]

That is a great scene, and Robert De Niro looked so betrayed, but so helpless in that scene.

“Yeah that really hit the spot”

-Luis.

the best line, hands down:

Ordell: God damn girl how u live like this?

Sharonda: Like what?

Ordell: Like this, this some repugnant shit!

That line was delivered f**ken flawlessy.

Ordell:

"…and you definately know a lot about that. Goddamn girl, you gettin high already? It’s just two o’clock."

Melanie:

“It’s that late?”

Ordell:

“You know you smoke too much of that shit, that shit’s gonna rob you of your ambition…”

Melanie:

“Not if your ambition’s to get high and watch TV.”

My ass may be dumb but I’m no dumbass

[quote]"My ass may be dumb, but i ain’t no dumbass."

favorite line of the movie!!![/quote]

already been said

“Wanna Fuck” - Melanie

hahaha thats the funniest quote