Funniest Line

Its easily

"END OF MESSAGE"

lololol ;D

“I bet you comin’ here on a Saturday night, u’d need nigger repelent to keep them motherfuckers off your ass” (Ordell to Jackie at the Cuckatoo Inn)

haha yah man

ORDELL

This TEC-9? They advertise it as being the most popular gun in American crime. Can you believe that shit? It actually says that on the little booklet that comes with it. “Most Popular Gun in American Crime,” like they’re proud of that shit.

haha, ordells a fucking riot

man i dont know why everyone thinks this shit is his worst one

“where can i leave my assshh?”

“wanna fuck?”

“got a beer?”

“I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute, man”

“you catchin a nigga offguard with this shit”

“Well I got a problem with spending ten thousand dollars on ungrateful, peanut-head niggers to get 'em out of jail, but I did it!”

" Uh uh uh, I didn’t hear you wash your hands."

“Watch it dipshit, you wanna rip the fucking bag.”

“Fuck you with your chill pill.”

“My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass”

“Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, BAM!, hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I’m afraid I gotta be that kinda nigga.”

"Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass. “

” I think it’s a gun pressed up against my dick. "

“Shit, Jackie. You come in this place on Saturday night I bet you need nigger repellant to keep motherfuckers off your ass”

"Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out. Oh shit, that shit rhymes! “Blew Beau-mont’s, brains out!”

“With a reaally good lookin woman on it”

OK this one is in the alternate/deleted scenes section of the JACKIE BROWN DVD. Its the alternate version of the scene right before Ordell shows Louise Beaumont’s body, at Simones house.

Ordell (on the phone)

Guess where I am right now.

Louise (on the phone)

I dont know.

Ordell (on the phone)

I know you dont know, I said guess.

Louise (on the phone)

I dont know… the moon.

;D Gets me everytime I watch it. Wish it wouldve been in the movie

“Straighten up…bitch.”

“Fucking mongoloid!”

;D

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
“where can i leave my assshh?”

“wanna fuck?”

“got a beer?”

“I ain’t ridin’ in no trunk for no minute, man”

“you catchin a nigga offguard with this shit”

“Well I got a problem with spending ten thousand dollars on ungrateful, peanut-head niggers to get 'em out of jail, but I did it!”

" Uh uh uh, I didn’t hear you wash your hands."

“Watch it dipshit, you wanna rip the fucking bag.”

“Fuck you with your chill pill.”

“My ass may be dumb, but I ain’t no dumbass”

“Look, I hate to be the kinda nigga does a nigga a favor, then, BAM!, hits a nigga up for a favor in return. But I’m afraid I gotta be that kinda nigga.”

"Girl, don’t make me put my foot in your ass. “

” I think it’s a gun pressed up against my dick. "

“Shit, Jackie. You come in this place on Saturday night I bet you need nigger repellant to keep motherfuckers off your ass”

"Somebody with a grudge blew Beaumont’s brains out. Oh shit, that shit rhymes! “Blew Beau-mont’s, brains out!”

“With a reaally good lookin woman on it”
[/quote]

Ha ha, that's what I'm talkin 'bout!!

thanks for posting guys. im tired of being the only one posting in the Jackie Brown forum. more ppl should post here it really is a great movie. thanks again.

it IS a great movie. Jackie needs more love!!! lol