Jackie does not love Max

Sorry to start a new thread on this, but been readin’ a few others and haven’t found this yet.

The reason Max does not go with Jackie is because he sees clearly, in the words and manner of her offer, that she doesn’t love him. It’s a beautiful and sad movie scene, and I don’t think QT tops it anywhere in terms of emotional depth. Watch the move again, from the moment he meets her he is trying to figure out if he has a chance; he doesn’t quite get it throughout the caper (but goes along with her because he loves her); gets it in that last scene. She doesn’t love him; but he would have done it all over again, because he loves her–which is why he did it in the first place.

A

I think nobody loves Max.

I love Max! No, not really!

Max is a sad man…

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
Max is a sad man…
[/quote]

And noone cares about it

Max is wicked! You guys are fuckn dorks!!

I agree! Max is Great!

Max is a pussy. He could’ve gone to Europe and spend the rest of his life boning Coffy 24/7, and what does he do? He stays in his shitty office and let her go just like that.

[quote=“Scarface is on strike”]
Max is a pussy. He could’ve gone to Europe and spend the rest of his life boning Coffy 24/7, and what does he do? He stays in his shitty office and let her go just like that.
[/quote]
Hahahahaha!

He’s just too miserable and boring to do that.

He started listening to the delfonics what more do you want? Blood? lol

[quote=“MiaRose”]
[/quote]

A simple “I love you” wouldn’t go amiss

He’s a man! what do you expect?

Amen to that MiaRose! hehehehe ;D

[quote=“Bleach”]
I think nobody loves Max.
[/quote]
My mom loves Max.

[quote=“MiaRose”]
[/quote]

The Delfonics rule

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
The Delfonics rule
[/quote]
Your avatar rules

I hope I look that handsome as Max when I’m 57.

Yeah Max kinda sucks lol.

:smiley:

Fuck Jackie. Max don’t need Jackie. Max can do better. Yay for Max. Jackie is a crack-ho’.

i don’t know i think that they have something going on because why would they be singing the same song at the same time at the end of the movie ? huh?