Michael Keaton touching his ... u know

In the scene after the 2. money exchange, MK stands up from his chair and touch his … “thing” ;D

Why? Ok its normal but why in front of Jackie?

But its really funny

Well a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do, when desperate times call for desperate measures.

so he had an itch? what’s the big deal?

i touch my cock in public all the time

thats how we playas roll

fuck, I just snap my fingers and get whoever i want to schlimmy my jimmy

[quote=“sChElm”]
In the scene after the 2. money exchange, MK stands up from his chair and touch his … “thing” ;D

But its really funny
[/quote]

are you male or female schelm?

[quote=“Tarantino Forum Admin”]
[quote=“sChElm”]
In the scene after the 2. money exchange, MK stands up from his chair and touch his … "thing" ;D

But its really funny
[/quote]

are you male or female schelm?
[/quote]

I would say female!!

Scratchin or touchin. Whats the big fuckin deal? Not to be mean or anything but its not a big deal to touch or scratch ur self infront of a woman.

Cops are pigs.

yeah, there is no big deal.

i masturbate my cock in public all the time.

[quote=“justbasterd”]
yeah, there is no big deal.

i masturbate my cock in public all the time.

[/quote]

What???

Best old thread digging ever, I’d say

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Best old thread digging ever, I’d say
[/quote]

Hey dude wrote it yesterday, so I just saw it. This is the best we can post about in the best Tarantino movie thread?

Look when this thread was originally posted. That’s what he meant.

Has anyone seen Destiny Turns on the Radio? When James Belushi’s character keeps grabbing his cock, and his chick calls him on it. QT was in the movie. Maybe he liked it, and told Keaton to grab his cock like an asshole.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Look when this thread was originally posted. That’s what he meant.

Has anyone seen Destiny Turns on the Radio? When James Belushi’s character keeps grabbing his cock, and his chick calls him on it. QT was in the movie. Maybe he liked it, and told Keaton to grab his cock like an asshole.
[/quote]

I know thats what he meant, I was just curious as to why this is the best thing we can talk about from Jackie Brown.

Well, yeah, I’d prefer to talk about how I get sooo fucking high when I take bong hits with Melanie.

cool, let’s do.

[quote=“G”]
I know thats what he meant, I was just curious as to why this is the best thing we can talk about from Jackie Brown.
[/quote]

That’s not what I meant, not at all! I meant that this guy, coming here, searching for a 5 years old thread only to tell us he masturbates in public, was a funny thing.

It’s far from being the best reply here, but when it comes to mindless old thread bumping, it was pretty good :smiley:

And yeah, there’s a lot more to say about JB, being one of my fav QT movies even when I saw it for the first time without knowing it was a QT movie!!

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
That’s not what I meant, not at all! I meant that this guy, coming here, searching for a 5 years old thread only to tell us he masturbates in public, was a funny thing.

It’s far from being the best reply here, but when it comes to mindless old thread bumping, it was pretty good :smiley:

And yeah, there’s a lot more to say about JB, being one of my fav QT movies even when I saw it for the first time without knowing it was a QT movie!!
[/quote]

ha ha I just noticed how far the last post was before his. lol. 5 years later and he says that shit. :slight_smile:

[quote=“G”]
cool, let’s do.
[/quote]

When my best friend was down here last August, we were doing that. Watching JB and hitting the bong everytime Melanie and Louis hit it, and we got so fucked up that we forgot to watch the rest of the movie and switched it to Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I don’t actually remember switching the DVD, but somehow it happened.

It’s worse when I play alone. Cos then I sit there, glued to the screen, and one time, it was like I was IN the movie. I swear to God. And I couldn’t look away, or anything. And when Louis shot Melanie, I thought I felt like I got shot a little bit. So fucked up.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
When my best friend was down here last August, we were doing that. Watching JB and hitting the bong everytime Melanie and Louis hit it, and we got so fucked up that we forgot to watch the rest of the movie and switched it to Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I don’t actually remember switching the DVD, but somehow it happened.

It’s worse when I play alone. Cos then I sit there, glued to the screen, and one time, it was like I was IN the movie. I swear to God. And I couldn’t look away, or anything. And when Louis shot Melanie, I thought I felt like I got shot a little bit. So fucked up.
[/quote]

ROFL.