Some Questions!

1. why did Max owe Ordell 10k from the Bomont bail?

2. is Max’s answering machine message meant to be humorous? (with the beeper info)

is Ray describing the events around him onto his recorder supposed to be humorous?

3. is there something wrong with Sheranda?

4. In the Trial Run, Simone is the one who actually has the money right? When did the switch occur?

Jackie was anaware of the Trial Run switch?

5. what money did Jackie use to buy the suit?

If someone could go into detail the Trial & Real Runs, I’d appreciate it. I got very confused during those parts.

1. cause beaumont (it’s writtin like that) got killed and it wouldn’t make sense paying the bond of someone who doesn’t exist

2. QT has a sense of humour that is humerous to some but just stupid to others, so you should figure that out for yourself, in both cases i laughed, Max desperately (and obvisously) trying to get with Jackie by leaving a shitload of words instead of just saying ‘call me back’, and im surprised Ray didnt say what color of underwear he was wearing into his recorder, the time i really laughed is when they are making a big fucking deal about what the bag looks like.

3. Yes, she is probably a crack addict

4. kind of caught me off guard there,come again?

5. her own maybe ????

[quote]1. why did Max owe Ordell 10k from the Bomont bail?

2. is Max’s answering machine message meant to be humorous? (with the beeper info)

is Ray describing the events around him onto his recorder supposed to be humorous?

3. is there something wrong with Sheranda?

4. In the Trial Run, Simone is the one who actually has the money right? When did the switch occur?

Jackie was anaware of the Trial Run switch?

5. what money did Jackie use to buy the suit?

If someone could go into detail the Trial & Real Runs, I’d appreciate it. I got very confused during those parts.[/quote]

1. See above
  2. You’re seriously asking us to tell you what is and is not funny? Jesus…
  3. She’s a confused country girl who’s a little bit stunned by the whole big city deal.
  4. Simone took the money from Hick Chick Magoo after Jackie left the table. Watch again, I believe you see her stand up and approach Sheronda.
  5. Her own.

What is so significant about what money Jackie uses to buy a suit??

5. She could have used the money she was hiding that Ray didn’t mark.

wasn’t that in the bag aswell?

annyways, she probably just used her own money, she can offert it concidering she is going to be $460.000 richer the day after