JACKIE ART (rare!)

hi there.

we all know there’s one movie poster that hasn’t been used (see below) and i found another cool art.

Awesome pics!

Yeah, they’re fabulous, especially that first one…I found it some time ago on another QT-site, printed it out and hung it on my bedroom wall, that’s how much I like it 8)

The second one you show, I’ve never seen it before. It looks great, but the first is very far from rare. I know someone who has that poster hanging in their bathroom.

PULP DOG

OH SHIt! that first pic is fucking awsome, he shoulda used it as the cover for the movie and the posters, it wouldve help to let people know it was his blaxploitation movie. good post.

Where can I find a bigger pic of the first on the net

go to allposters.com

PULP DOG

i dont understand whats so rare… they were both on the first google page when i searhed images for “jackie brown”.

[quote]i dont understand whats so rare… they were both on the first google page when i searhed images for “jackie brown”.[/quote]

try to BUY these. they are rare - compared to the regular Jackie Brown stuff

[quote]The second one you show, I’ve never seen it before. It looks great, but the first is very far from rare. I know someone who has that poster hanging in their bathroom.[/quote]

Is it a full-sized poster? Or just that little one that came with the DVD, cause if its full-sized, ask them where the fuck they got it, cause that poster kicks so much ass!

[quote]hi there.

we all know there’s one movie poster that hasn’t been used (see below) and i found another cool art.

[/quote]

Hmm I like this cover more then the previous one.It brings back the whole “Foxy Brown” concept…wouldn’t you say?

The first poster looks really great. Truly reminds me of a poster from the 70s…

I like the first poster, its cool!!

where do you find that?

why is Louis really fat and Jackie really thin??? i know its just art but still

I can’t say I’m much of a fan of the style of the second pic.

Oh great! I am always sure and trying to convince everybody that drawn posters are way cooler than picture and computer art posters. That’s just true.

Cool pics. I got the one that came with the DVD on the wall in my room. Second one is cool to.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Oh great! I am always sure and trying to convince everybody that drawn posters are way cooler than picture and computer art posters. That’s just true.

[/quote]

Yeah that’s just true way cooler the second picture

Louis doesn’t have that kind of face. He looks like an iraqi. And all iraqis look like Saddam Hussein.