Qt on rikki lake

does anyone remember this?! qt came on to rikki lake at the end of one show to defend the use of the word ‘n*****’ in jackie brown after spike lee started his rant… def gotta be one of the weirdest things qts done

is it on the dvd? i really wanna see it again just so i can laugh my arse off, it seems so weird. i remember him looking cool as fuck though, black kangol hat the type sam jackson usually wears

[quote]does anyone remember this?! qt came on to rikki lake at the end of one show to defend the use of the word ‘n*****’ in jackie brown after spike lee started his rant… def gotta be one of the weirdest things qts done

is it on the dvd? i really wanna see it again just so i can laugh my arse off, it seems so weird. i remember him looking cool as fuck though, black kangol hat the type sam jackson usually wears [/quote]
Never heard of it, I’ve seen pictures of him with that hat, looks pretty cool.

Haha that’s funny, considering that 95% of Ricki Lake’s audience is black.

[quote]Haha that’s funny, considering that 95% of Ricki Lake’s audience is black.[/quote]

“Ladies and gentlemen, Spike Lee!”

(Audience applauds enthusiastically.)

“Ladies and gentlemen, Quentin Tarantino!”

(Audience collectively pulls out their guns and cock them.)

Actually, they would probably just boo Spike Lee since they wouldn’t know who the hell Quentin Tarantino was.

That’s true. Spike Lee is retarded.

[quote]Haha that’s funny, considering that 95% of Ricki Lake’s audience is black.[/quote]

Yeah i guess thats why he went on that particular show, cant imagine him ever going on jerry springer to defend his portrayal of ppl like buck though! but everyone in audience knew who he was and gave him big applause

See, nobody likes white trash. You could make fun of anybody else and get in big heat for it, but if you make fun of rednecks then nobody cares.

um.... thats not true
im watching it right now and most of them are immigrant mexi's.... the people who are GUESTS are black

well i would clap with enthusiasm for both directors

Shut up Chakiki

ive got this qt book, and it has a page or two about that rikki lake thing. it tells you what both directors and the audience is saying in like script form or something. i havent read it in ages but i remember it makes spike lee seem like a real stuck up prick

[quote]

um… thats not true

im watching it right now and most of them are immigrant mexi’s… the people who are GUESTS are black

well i would clap with enthusiasm for both directors[/quote]

That's not true and you know it. You're an argumentative prick.

why the fuck do you always have to argue with each other, people???

can’t you behave like fucking adults?

[quote]why the fuck do you always have to argue with each other, people???

can’t you behave like fucking adults? [/quote]

I have thre years of immaturity left, and I’m gonna savor them dammit.

Seriously, Chiaki contradicts everything anybody says just to start a fight. Look at all of it’s posts, it’s true.

[quote]ive got this qt book, and it has a page or two about that rikki lake thing. it tells you what both directors and the audience is saying in like script form or something. i havent read it in ages but i remember it makes spike lee seem like a real stuck up prick
[/quote]

Well spike lee definitely wasnt there when quentin was so maybe spike went on first and thats why qt decided to show up as well. i remember qt saying that he was annoyed with spike coz they knew each other and instead of talking to him and his producer he went straight to the press. then he said that spike wasnt mad at him for using the N word coz hes sure spike would understand that as a writer he has every right to use that word if thats how the characters speak, then he said the real reason spike was prob mad was coz he had made a blacker movie then spike could make. ouch!

yeah yeah something like that, i cant remember. id love to see it though.

[quote]does anyone remember this?! qt came on to rikki lake at the end of one show to defend the use of the word ‘n*****’ in jackie brown after spike lee started his rant… def gotta be one of the weirdest things qts done [/quote]

I remeber my brother telling me about this when Jackie Brown was out…He said QT said something about him growing up in a black neighborhood and how QTs mom would go out with black guys when he was little.

[quote]ive got this qt book, and it has a page or two about that rikki lake thing. it tells you what both directors and the audience is saying in like script form or something. i havent read it in ages but i remember it makes spike lee seem like a real stuck up prick
[/quote]
What’s the book? I’d like to read it.

This whole thing started out of jealousy on Spike Lee’s part. Think about it. Up until the point when Quentin Tarantino became huge off of Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction, Spike Lee was pretty much the only big time independent film director in the game. Everybody else was small time. Then all of a sudden, “this white boy comes along, and he makes really really pretty good not bad movies. Oh my, oh my god. What the fuck am I going to do??? It’s 1994 and this guy is just wow, im fuckin done.” That was prolly what Spike Lee was thinking after seeing Pulp Fiction. Then he needed a reason to not like Mr. White Boy and a reason to critize him. “Did he just say, what, yeh, i think he said nigger. Oh my god, this is a terrible day.” Spike Lee ran his black ass over to Rikki Lake, since she has a thing for black guests, and cried his little four eyes out. And thats how it began. Spike Lee never escaped from the boundaries of his own mind and never entered reality. He got more stuck up on a word then on the art of the film. If I remember correctly Mr. Lee, havent you done some racist things in your movies??? I believe the answer is yes. Fuckin hypocrite

I’ve never watched a Spike Lee film just for the fact that the “Spike Lee Joint” was heard waay too much by my ears so I always held him in disregard.