Madsen talks about Tarantino's... basement

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar … nt_1081710”>http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/madsen%20lands%20godfather%20role%20as%20a%2050th%20birthday%20present_1081710</LINK_TEXT>

hilarious

Sounds like a kickass joint. Must be fun to look around in his house. I hope Mikes kids dont break anything. haha

Haha. I’m picturing Quentin in his basement playing with toys and action figures like a 9-year-old boy.

I’m sure his house is like one big toy store. I’m sure Madsen’s sons love to go over there.

I’d love to go over there. imagine a party at Q’s house

Q: “aaaalllriiiiight everybody, the bar downstairs is open! please don’t tip the strippers, unless they put up an extra effort. this automatic tipping is bullshit”

Playing Marco Polo in the pool would be fun.

Marcoooooo…

Poloooooooooo…

(Me looking underwater at Uma’s ass)

He really needs to do an episode of Cribs… What’s the point in having so much cool shit if you’re not going to show it off?

He has the Go Go bar AND Video Archives rebuilt in his house… somebody HAS to get pictures

absolutely.

“hi MTV, welcome to my crib. it’s a movie theater, no it’s a mansion, no it’s a strip club, no it’s a museum…”

Dont forget his music room which is like a small Used Record store. Damn, it sounds like pop culture geek heaven. No wonder it takes him so long in between films. He must have so much fun in his own house.

Haha, wow, he has the “Go Go Bar”? That’s awesome ;D

And having a replica of Video Archives in there? Haha, I wonder if he has his old Archives buddies in there working for him.

Video Archives employee: "May I recommend you this fruitful gem, sir. It was quite controversial when it was released, quite post-modern, the cinematic techniques used have been largely influential. One of my favourite films of all times… Natural Born Killers"

QT: You’re fucking fired, alright, no trial seperation, no councelling, you’re fucking fired, alright.

ROFL hilarious

this is my favorite topic in a long time.

now it makes sense that Edgar Wright supposedly lived “over” or “under” QT’s place, what they really meant was the “Don’t” Trailer basement which is the heating room in his basement :wink: I hope they didn’t forget Nick Frost down there, I haven’t seen him in a while

Oh guys… I’ve just watched Burn After Reading and now this… I can’t stop laughing!!!

[quote=“Ify”]

QT: You’re fucking fired, alright, no trial seperation, no councelling, you’re fucking fired, alright.
[/quote]
;D ;D ;D

The funniest thing I’ve heard for days…

I try to stack all my posters and memorabilia in my tiny room and the only solution I can think is to move out. Quentin can I rent a few square metres in your basement? It must have so much fun living there

[quote=“Sebastian”]
ROFL hilarious

this is my favorite topic in a long time.

now it makes sense that Edgar Wright supposedly lived “over” or “under” QT’s place, what they really meant was the “Don’t” Trailer basement which is the heating room in his basement :wink: I hope they didn’t forget Nick Frost down there, I haven’t seen him in a while
[/quote]

LOL… Nick in QT’s basement… geekasm I love you Seb.

If I had one wish, I’d wish to be QT’s houseguest for like a week.

[quote=“Annie Hall”]
Oh guys… I’ve just watched Burn After Reading and now this… I can’t stop laughing!!!

;D ;D ;D

The funniest thing I’ve heard for days…

I try to stack all my posters and memorabilia in my tiny room and the only solution I can think is to move out. Quentin can I rent a few square metres in your basement? It must have so much fun living there
[/quote]

;D

And wow, great to know Burn After Reading was a fun flick. It’s yet to be released here in the UK (October 17th), can’t wait to watch it. The Coen Brothers own!

Almost spoiler alert for Burn After Reading****

After watching “Burn After Reading” I picture QT having a foot fetish gizmo in his basement.